FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
In game Names??????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blown

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

even though right now my car is more blown up than blown thats where it came from. lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cpt.diesalot
Guild Noobie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my name is pretty self explanitory.....except for the captain part but yeah

Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess mine's not a very interesting story either. I started out playing CS quite a few years ago. I had never even heard of DOD at that time. My friends and I used to have this very noobish "MAFIA" clan and I was MAFIA ACE which was based on one of my friend's AIM screen names. We used to play on a WC3 server called QTRACKER. Coincidentally, I used to play on that server with our very own De4dBoLt.

Well anyway, I was looking for a new name while playing CS and I didn't want anything too long and I had no idea what to call myself. Probably a day later I went to turn on my radio and it wasn't working. I was like "hmmm". Turns out....it was unplugged. So I was thinking, wires.....circuit.....FUSE . Short, simple and to the point.

After QTRACKER went down, I began playing on a server called Ka-Tet for a few months, which banned me for "hacking" and has since gone down the drain because of the crappy regulars and not-so-likeable admins.......completely opposite of TheVille My friend introduced me to DOD and to TheVille and I've been hooked ever since Dancing

FUSE.TVR -V$-
bigfoot hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still hope to be the first person to actually hunt a real bigfoot and bring in an actual body. The <L.O.L.> part is the Lords of Liberty clan that had a short life here in Eugene, Oregon. Some also call it 'Logs of Liberty'
I prefer 'Lords' because of the irony. There's like only 2 of us left and we both get pwned quite often and suck etc. usw.

Homer Simpson
LJ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

papaweasy wrote:
About 5 years ago I was at my oldest sons house. Was sitting behind him and watching him play DoD. My 4year old grandaughter was sitting om my lap. After a while I asked him to let me play(it didn't look too hard). I had a hard time even getting out of the spawn area. At that time I didn't even own a PC. Somehow I even managed to kill myself in the spawn area. I was determined to get one kill. I managed to get out of the spawn went prone and got one as he crept up to the 1st flag. Score 17 deaths 1 kill. I got off and sat back down. My grandaughter climbed back in my lap and said " papaw your easy" True story, the next day I went out and bought an off the shelf Dell.

Great story papa

LJ is my name. I'm very original!
regis
Guild Noobie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is a short, simple story.

My buddy (A.K.A. Howard Dean) and I jokingly made a clan called "[Bad Dudes]" as you all probably know by now. And who could be more of a bad dude than Regis Philbin?! That, and the fact that it would probably be an original (hopefully).

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kixx
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: now I know all there is to know :) Reply with quote

Thanks guys and girls....very interesting stories behind some of your names....keep'em coming.

Maybe we'll find out soon where Fopp came from?

Ltr,
Kixx

PS. Bleeding Tomato...yes Kix did ROCK...the best live band I ever saw..and I have seen many live concerts and various artists..mostly during my headbanging dayzz. Although, those days are a little blury. One thing that was great about living and growing up in the DC area was all the great clubs there, and of course having the Capital Centre and RFK Stadium 20 minutes away didn't hurt either. All the big bands came through there
Just to name a few I saw ...Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Wasp, Helix, Krokus, Motorhead, Fastway, Ratt, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Quiet Riot, Aerosmith, Ted Nugent, Scorpions, Brittny Fox, Joan Jett, Robert Plant, Talking Heads, REO Speedwagon, Journey, Foreigner, Blue Oyster Cult, Van Halen(w/Dave and Sammy), Ozzy, Zebra, Autograph, Vixen, Pat Travers, Metallica, Anthrax, King Diamond, Poison, Accept, etc...etc...etc..I wish I had the money I spent in tickets and dope for those concerts now.

Kixxin' Azz in DoD ~
Bleeding Tomato
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: now I know all there is to know :) Reply with quote

Kixx wrote:
Thanks guys and girls....very interesting stories behind some of your names....keep'em coming.

Maybe we'll find out soon where Fopp came from?

Ltr,
Kixx

PS. Bleeding Tomato...yes Kix did ROCK...the best live band I ever saw..and I have seen many live concerts and various artists..mostly during my headbanging dayzz. Although, those days are a little blury. One thing that was great about living and growing up in the DC area was all the great clubs there, and of course having the Capital Centre and RFK Stadium 20 minutes away didn't hurt either. All the big bands came through there
Just to name a few I saw ...Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Wasp, Helix, Krokus, Motorhead, Fastway, Ratt, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Quiet Riot, Aerosmith, Ted Nugent, Scorpions, Brittny Fox, Joan Jett, Robert Plant, Talking Heads, REO Speedwagon, Journey, Foreigner, Blue Oyster Cult, Van Halen(w/Dave and Sammy), Ozzy, Zebra, Autograph, Vixen, Pat Travers, Metallica, Anthrax, King Diamond, Poison, Accept, etc...etc...etc..I wish I had the money I spent in tickets and dope for those concerts now.

I like all these bands Turn Up The Radio

Willie Busserhimen
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL...

I've always thought it was Papa Weasy. sheesh!

Willie Busserhimen.v-V$
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Fulgore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am rather new to TheVille server.. but have been playing dod for a year or two. and i use to just use my real name, but then i figured no one else was. and the only thing i could think of at the time. was Fulgore. which is a guy from a video game for Super Nintendo, called Killer Instinct. and i just thought he was pretty tight.. so i used his name.. and this is what the guy looks like..

-Fulgore
mUj0
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this takes me back. Back in 1998 when Half Life first released and I had my first multiplayer experience....I can't even remember what I used. But I know when I started CS and DOD I used several aliases: 'stagnant hero', oPeRaTe-AnNiHiLaTe, twisty-bing, therythymisgoingtogetu, spiffy1, LaTTe, and a few others I can't quite remember. Oh well.
My brother always used the alias: mojo, or badmojo. Then I'm like" heh, I think I'll make one up: mujo!" Been using it ever since, going on three years now. It just kinda stuck.

Colossians 2:20 "You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the evil powers of this world. So why do you keep on following rules of the world"
rANCOR hUNTER

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wellllllllll, I originally went by the name that pretty much everyone new to DoD uses: Pvt. Parts but I got sick of that so I made my name rANCOR hUNTER and the caps thing was totally unintentional cuz I would always hit the caps lock key back in the day and my bro told me to keep it. I got the name when I was playing SW KOTOR and I thought it was fun killing baby rancor monsters. The name stayed because I made a lot of friends at the ville and I was afraid I would lose them all if I changed my name hah.

In CSS I used to go by the name wAKKA wAKKA wAKKA in memory of the great WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA (KKM will know who I mean). Then I changed my name to wAKKA | sexynightvisiongoggles because my bro and a couple of our friends made their names their favorite weapon with sexy in front of it. Now they dont play CSS too much and I go by the name Et tu Brute?, which is of course from Julius Caesar by Bill Shakespeare.

Funny story about Et tu Brute?: The day that I changed my name to Et tu Brute? I was watching Jeopardy and the subject for final Jeopardy was William Shakespeare and the answer was something along the lines of 'This is the only line of Latin in any of Shakespeare's plays.' and that is of course Et tu Brute?!!!!!! I was like WTF... what an odd coincidence!

Thought I'd share that long story

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That "if ur mal click here link" isnt working =(. And I"M MAL!! I wanna see!

So anyway, I have two screename's. The one you know me all as, Mal, or Malanthros, which I'll tackle first. I had at one point created my own Online RPG which ended up proving to be too much work for me to run alone as I had about 50 members to update all the time. So I had to make up a name for my character. I had been a big Dragonlance fan at the time, and just finished up books about the great red dragon Malystryx. So i took the Mal, and just fiddled around with the rest till I got Malanthros. It's Mal now because I was getting tired of the 18 billion pronounciations of Malanthros, lol.

My second screen name, in WoW, on my main character is Bigbetty. I wanted Bigbertha, but couldnt have it. So betty it is. The only sad thing is that now in real life I'll respond if you call me betty. Man...i've been embarassed by that once or twice. Scenario: Mal is talking to a girl at the bar tryin to pick her up, his buddy Kyle says "Hey betty!" and i turn around not thinking to respond to him. Then I have to explain to said girl that i play a female warlock and invest 20+ hours a week into her, lol.

Thank you Loka for helping me realize my dream of having a Sig.
Richter-
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter - pronounced (Rick-Ter)

It is a take-off of my first name Rick. It was given to me by a drunk buddy of mine while we were stationed in Germany in the late 80's, that eventally became my unit nickname and callsign.

It has stuck ever since.

Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

right click > save as

you'll enjoy. its not a video jsut a mp3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: