FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pub-X guide to joining and playing clan matches (long)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clone rizzo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, some clans are cool, and some are dicks. we'll run into both i'm sure. dont worry about it.... just in general try to be mature and dont say anything dumb. (even if the other clan is a bunch of jackasses)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, i have talked to Bonez, one of my first recruits when BC was around, and he said you guys lost ur first match sry bout losing but if you need some skilled players, me and some of my clan mates ( [x|M]^ ) would be willing to play. i have be banned from the ville so i prolly can't join but i don't want to join just to be unbanned. if you want a demo to see my play or if you want some SS of my scores, tell me and ill send em. i want to join competitive but right now my server won't load anything on it so i can't join a league for my clan. plz post asap, oh and if u want to see us play, you can scrim us in the server ur usin since, like i said before, my server is fackin up so i can't load stuff on it. lata people

Shovel God -x|M-XRayCat{GC} (36 kills with the spade)

3 days back and im back on top.... feels good to be on top
Ten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We won the first half but lost the second by less than a cap. We were literally about a milimetre short of capping and winning the match in the last few minutes.

The objective of this whole thing isn't to assemble some kind of ownage clan and take over CAL-I. Everyone's just trying to improve their game and have some gg's. We could definitely scrim sometime, just go to www.pub-x.com and set up a time.
fixthegarand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, where can i find out the match times? I would have played tonight but I didn't even know there was a match.
[x|M]^X-RayCat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k that would be kewl ten yard, but can i join Pub-X just for UGL-O??? i don't think you answered that. and my clan isn't a noob clan just to let ya know. you can check out scores at www.xtrememiltia.tk. its in the scrims and practices area.

Bonez

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can find the match times at www.pub-x.com or www.ugleauge.com

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Dig, I figured out why you aren't finding stuff - you've gotta log in and check the hidden members forum, that's where the posts and stuff were.

RayCat, the only real pre-requisite for being in Pub-X is that you have to be a Ville regular. Being banned for whatever reason kinda disqualifies you, unfortunately.

And yea, a few of your guys play here a bit. Aequetas, LargeFry and Duffman among some others. But it'd be coo' if we scrimmed sometime regardless.
[x|M]^X-RayCat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well that sux, i mean you guys are pretty kewl from wat i remember and i have tried to get unbanned before but the admin whom banned me(not sayin a name but sure are mad at him) won't budge. got banned for language(which is kinda gay becuz i said sh*t once and get banned) and for exploiting(which is also gay now since you can't exploit) so oh well, maybe if my server will work, we can join UGL and maybe play ya guys. i posted on Pub-X's website the time so check there. peace guys

Shovel me Silly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been banned for both, but very separate times. It depends what exploit you are talking about though. Discussing current bans etc... is a no no in the forums and they will lock the thread. Just be nice around here for awhile and hopefully you will get unbanned eventually. Just remember this place keeps much higher standards than regular pubs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
[x|M]^X-RayCat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes and i know that and you guys run your servers very well but the thing that would make TV a lot better is if you gave people second chances. well im not gonna get this thread locked or my post deleted but i need some league experience before i take my own clan into a league. u guys are some kewl people so if ya need me, just post and im on
Peace

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: