FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Shuttle/Neil Armstrong conspiracy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greebo
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Telescopes:
http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=134

Conspiracies:
http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=17
Paddyjack

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conspiracies:
http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=17[/quote]

This one should be read, but my experience is that no matter what you tell in conversation, if the other side is totally convinced of his belief it won't change.

The sad truth, as mentioned in that text, is that ppl believing that conspiracy theory does it on the basis of a TV program with no credibility.

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mongoose_Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that TV show, and their main evidence was:

A-The flag is shown waving, but there's no wind on the moon
Answer=The flag was only put their to be patriotic and stuff, so would they really just have a limp flag? they had wires holding it so it could be seen.

B-In some pictures people/objects are infront of the camera crosshairs
Answer=I dont know, but im sure something could explain it....And if it's like the conspiracy theorists say, that the photos were doctered and it was all made in Area 51, why wouldnt they just take a straight pictures instead of adding a guy onto the backround??

C-In some photos shadows of rocks arent parallel.
Answer=There was probably an additional light source used to take the photos, and (im not scientist) but perhaps the reflection of the sun off the earth would add another prominant light on the moon, therefore having shadows not always parallel.

D-Two photos of supposedly seperate exploration runs out onto the moon, if super imposed upon eachother have some common rocks.
Answer=The moon is a rocky place, if you were two put two images together im sure at least a few rocks would miraculously line up.

Those are just my explanations of some of the thigns covered on the fox special, the thing about them killing that astronaut is just stupid.
SpeCies

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know ApacheEyes what to really believe anymore, there has been way too many speculations with this assasination as far as who did it, where the shot came from, and what good old Johnny Boy was involved in to motivate somebody to kill him. The Grassy Knoll sat to the right of his vehicle. supposedly this was the path that the bullet traveled that exploded his head(it was an Explovsive Bullet).. If it came directly from the rightside don't you think JFK's wife would of been killed by a fragment of the same projectile as he was? It came from the Book suppository as described IMHO. Maybe oneday the truth will be revealed who did it and why.

ApacheEyes wrote:
Species:

Why did the U.S. government cover up the fact, and still try today, that there was more than one guman that day??? The head shot clearly came from down and in front, not high and behind.

Why was JFK wisked out of Texas SO fast, against State law ?

There are several other annonomlies that day, that doesn't mean that there wasn't also a contact put out by the mob.. JFK's reluctants to enter a war in Vietnam also could have been a big factor..

Are we off topic yet ????

Paddy: Why not fake it 6-7 times.... Why not fake Apollo 13 ?? Public interest and funding for the space program was waining... at the time they were in a race with Russia, and not just in space... there was alot of prestige at stake then...

Why haven't they shot the shuttle around the moon a few times ??

Ap.

The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought his brains sprayed onto the back of the sedan. Doesn't that mean the shot came from the front?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is my point Bushido, the shot came from the Book Suppository. If it came directly from the rightside I would think it would of fragged his wife also

Bushido wrote:
I thought his brains sprayed onto the back of the sedan. Doesn't that mean the shot came from the front?

Paddyjack

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpeCies wrote:
That is my point Bushido, the shot came from the Book Suppository. If it came directly from the rightside I would think it would of fragged his wife also

Bushido wrote:

Maybe she had an invunerabilty H4XoR

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ApacheEyes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she was in on it and knew when to duck... oh oh... another conspiracy theory started ...

If you watch the film carefully, in slow motion, the bullet comes from the from, his head staps back and .. well its like standing opposite Mr.Gibs sniping on Avanti...

Some of those bullets needed to defy the laws of physics if they all came from the book repository...

Ap.
Mongoose_Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh i'm always reminded of the Seinfeld episode with Keith Hernandez, where Kramer and Newman think he spit on them
cmon
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpeCies wrote:

Suppository!?

Now THAT is funny.

I also think it is funny how people can believe that we have flown into space but believe that going to the moon was a hoax. I wonder what other conspiracies they believe in?
sgt stutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread people just have to much time on there hands.

Look--->http://www.conspire.com/

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW its Depository not Supository or repository.
Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmon wrote:
I wonder what other conspiracies they believe in?

That's exactly what I thought. People jump in whenever this conspiracy crap is spewed. Hell there have been books written on how the holocaust was a hoax.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chen Kenichi wrote:
cmon wrote:
I wonder what other conspiracies they believe in?

That's exactly what I thought. People jump in whenever this conspiracy crap is spewed. Hell there have been books written on how the holocaust was a hoax.

I wonder if we really have the nuclear bomb?

Well one thing I'm sure though: RAEL IS A HOAX AND NO BABY WAS CLONED. Beleive me *I* know, I'm a molecular biologist

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: