FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Get to know each other
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

12 in san diego and 10 feet from ROOFCUTTER

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Doe wrote:
Mega Bump !!!!!

so maybe i was searching for hoaxies old posts and this is where i ended up
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dang boy, a wee bit of dust... doesn't really seem that long ago that I posted that...

Update for me:
21 now, did indeed move out and finally back down to Florida. Still only working part time, they never seem to have a full time spot available... Though I did get a slight promotion in that now I am actually allowed to work rather than being a bump on a log...

Will be going overseas next year to, essentially, teach english in Spain, possibly in Italy as well. Then I shall be headed back to school hopefully, if I save enough money and finally figure out what I want to do after school.

Oh and for humor, yesterday I got a letter from my car insurance company saying my policy was being cancelled. Today I get another letter from them saying, oh, we will not be cancelling your insurance, and it will be reinstated.... way to freak me out for a bit... until you have driven with all the old people trying to run you off the road, I don't think you will truly understand...

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
WiseOldJames{ATL}
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am teh J4mez, hear me...kinda choke, not much of a roarer hehe.
20 yrs! w00t w00t!! Right now i'm a e-4 specialst in the army with the 4th Infantry division out of ft.hood,tx. I was a 19Kilo M-1 tank crewmember, i was a loader. Then they got rid of the tanks in 1-10 CAV (Buffalo soldiers) so now i work in the G-3 Operations (as a grunt bitch and a SGM driver)

The 1st time i was in Iraq i was only 3 months in country cuz i got there right outta basic and my unit was coming back. The sencond time in DEC is the full year. I get out probably DEC next year, friggin stop loss!

When i was single i got drunk ALOT and went to Austin almost every weekend 6TH STREET BABY!! I was all about Fuel and the Flamingo Cantina. Loved the single life and all the ladies it got me ^_^ NOW i'm married to my wife of about 5 months (married in june) and i couldn't be happier.

I LOVE my s-10 xtreme (although i've but it through hell hehe) i'll probably sell it and get a family car and a bike when i get out of the Army.
I'm looking into being a Roseville city police officer. Chill job, the worst it really gets is pulling over speeding teenagers ^_^.

DAT'S ALL FOLKS!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
innocent
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Innocent here, or Gordon , as i now go under every once in awhile. "I'm 38 years old,.....never kissed a girl." Just kiddin, but that is a song by one of my favourite bands. One of their best songs i sadly don't hear on the radio anymore, but that's probably cause it's called "new orleans is sinking", so i understand.

I'm really 24 years old and presently work at a shipping factory. Paying off debt. Gotta love it!!! I did study for many years and most of you I know will be surprised to hear I studied Theology! That's right.....innocent is a theologian! (so....any questions about God and the universe or the end of the world....pm me....lol) Really interesting stuff.....it boggles my mind how wrong we can get it.

I like a real cold Alexander Keith's while playing DOD and when i get stressed out I'll have a sweet honduran cigar with Tayto Salt and Vinegar chips. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do for the rest of my life......career wise.......it probably will be several things. I'm wise enough to know it doesn't really matter as long as you enjoy it. I'm probably going to take a TESL course in the next little bit and use that to travel and work.

I'm originally from New Brunswick, but have been living in Ontario in Oakville for the last few years. Right now I'm planning a trip to the Dominican Republic for my birthday and one to New Zealand for this upcoming spring or summer.

PS.---I have a crush on Kahlan and nanner!
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets see update on the speaker or why me or who ever i am.....

20 now still in college going for some electrical wiring certification but i plan on going back to college when things settle down and getting a business degree or computer degree.....all in all i have one slogan still

$h!t happens

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Darkstar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, Darkstar here, glad to be back in the ville circle.

my real name is pat, i'm a 20 year old college student studying accounting. i live in ontario, canada....... i sure hope you guys know where that is. its been my experience that americans dont know much at all about canada lol

other then going to school i spend a lot of time with my wonderful gf, i skateboard, and now i'm getting back into DoD. I also love watching movies, war movies are definatly my favourite, cant get enough of that action. i think thats why i joined the canadian army reserve about 2 years ago. but with what was on my plate back then i couldn't handle it and i quit. maybe someday i'll join back up again once i've started my career
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: