FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Skool Starts :(
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rAT bOY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linktodeath wrote:
Hehe, my school starts September 5th, but one bad thing is that I have band camp for two weeks starting today and I have to finish a 600 problem Algebra2/Trig Honors "Summer Packet" and memorize the states, capitals, mountains, and rivers of Europe and write a 4 page essay summarizing a book written like 400 years ago for A.P European History. Ehhhh..... It sucks being in honors/ AP classes..... All due first day of school when i have a test on it. What a great first day, huh?

LOL you got AP Euro!!!! Have fun. It's not that bad near the end because you're so used to it. And I got a cool teacher too. I gots 5 AP classes but it's not too bad.

I love you JTHM <3
[njk]rat_boy
ur stuoid
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I start school this week...bah!!! I won't be playing for week on ends. Only the weekends is when I can play again

The only thing that makes me happy are COLLEGE CHICKS!!! #Beer #alien #Fist

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YourPowersAreWeakOldMan wrote:
but at least the traffic in the morning isn't as bad from all the highschool drivers on the road or soccormoms driving their SUV behemoths slowly and akwardly down the roads to take the kids to school.

No then you have to deal with them and the other morons who drive down the express way half asleep or reading or shaving or basically any other thing you probably shouldnt be doing while driving.
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(+)ASSASSIN(+) wrote:
YourPowersAreWeakOldMan wrote:
but at least the traffic in the morning isn't as bad from all the highschool drivers on the road or soccormoms driving their SUV behemoths slowly and akwardly down the roads to take the kids to school.

No then you have to deal with them and the other morons who drive down the express way half asleep or reading or shaving or basically any other thing you probably shouldnt be doing while driving.

No joke. It's impossible to get somewhere with good time during a summer afternoon. All these people are just waking up and are now going out to party till 5 AM. And all these grown people who skip doing things at home, just so they can get out before the kids that are staying home annoy them too much, are doing them out here on the road!!

And anot.....oh man.....look at all this wreckage....wonder who caused it.....alright, I'm going to have to finish this post later, I might be the next one to get hit.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Vulcan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My schedule for school is going to be messed up. All I know is that I am taking two classes at a local college. Theortically, I am going to be taking three classes at high school. My high school classes start early September, but I don't start taking my college classes until about October. I hate budget cuts making it so classes have to be cut. There aren't as many AP classes offered at my school as there were last year.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: