FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Question...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you thought about how boring your conversation would be? What could a 17 year old girl possibly have in common with you? Her priorities are much more different than yours I would assume. Where you think about paying rent, she thinks aboot purchasing that new Tommy outfit to go with her platform sandles. While it's tru that even older women think about that all the time, they also have some intelligent, well formed opinions about life, love, and happiness. I doubt you could find that in a 17 year old girl. This is of course a generalization. Some mature mentally faster than others. It's up to you but when dating younger people, you run the risk of dating younger people.
Potato-VS-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm..... He does have a problem, doesn't he? I would wait, as species said. You never know what might happen. If she calls "rape" then you will get burned. Mainly because the older person is the one who gets into the most trouble unless they can proove they're innocent. Just be friends for now, or atleast until she turns 18 or leaves for collage. Then you can date. Unless if you go to Japan, theres no such thing as adultery there (or so I've heard) .

[RS]Potato-VS-
Axa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who said you have to have sex with the girl ???? Go out with her - there is nothing illegal about that for goodness sakes. Just don't do the naughty - that would be illegal.

Err, Potato - adultery takes place all over the world, and not illegal - amoral maybe, but not illegal. I thnk you have the wrong word buddy

http://www.melenie.com
The Axacam® - Now more popular than pr0n
DreadVile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good points all in all. First, its DreadVile not Ville

Next, I maybe stuck in a bad spot if I tell the Mother no I may end up in a hostle work place. The mother is over me in the office power setup. So, like someone said I will try to be "friends" with the girl and make sure its clear. The age things bugs me no matter what we are doing the highschool mind set bugged me then and even worse now. Talking about how bad her teachers are and how the football teams in doing would make me shoot myself. In closing I will keep it friends to keep both sides off my back and try to weasle out of it from there.

P.S. Thnx alot

-Dread
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, wait man. Well, your not rocking the craddle so don't touch her until she is 18. Then, don't come a knockin if the house is a rockin!!! Just kidding, hehe. But on a serious note, try to hold back until she is legal. Who knows what you'll get out of this situation. It might be a learning experience, or it might be a memorable experience. Obviously the parents like you, so if I were you, listen to what you think is right. Your the man, you make the choices, you make things happen. Make this happen if you feel it is just. Good luck bro

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
Meat Juice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was going to pass this thread over but be it far from me to give up an opportunity t preach.

Dread, you have to step back and ask yourself, at the age of 25 what do I have in common with a 17 year old? She's in high school and your a grown man. Be flattered at best and move on my Villian friend. Frankly, I think her mom should give her head a shake. She should know better.

Meat Juice
Ameanman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gold digger? Dreadville is a Rich millionare?
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kjeldorian Royal Guard wrote:
It's up to you but when dating younger people, you run the risk of dating younger people.

Now that is a profound statement lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: