FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Good and Evil Fights!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

who will win?
me
75%
 75%  [ 18 ]
Darkw0r
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 24

OS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w00t!! Nice job!!

BTW, I recommend blocking him. Half of the things he said were insulting you, the other half, The Ville. Just block him and leave him alone.
hoaxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w00t! WAY TO GO!

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sully
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LittleHelper wrote:
Thats when i said F*** sully

!

What did I do?

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he meant Sully = Solly = Soldier

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Thom Yorke Obliterator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Violent Pacifist wrote:
I think he meant Sully = Solly = Soldier

The ironic part is that even though Sully plays Solly, he isn't named Sully because he plays Solly. He's named Sully because he's nicknamed Sully in real life. I propose that we use a lower case "s" to denote sully the class, and an upper case "S" to denote Sully the player. So sully = Solly, but Sully = Sully.

Anyone making sense of this? I'm sure not.
Sully
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By George, I think he's got it!

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
hoaxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KRG and I came up with this the other day... after some careful consideration we decised that this is Sully's new name...

Silly Solly Sully

ummm should that be...
silly solly Sully

ssS

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sully
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly? You make solly Sully sniffle.

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
Kilaak Kommander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WE ALL NO HIS NAME IS REALLY . . . .

SALLY!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

#alien
Nathan11

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAo we didnt even mulch. i went to my gf's house. him and dark might have mulched. well we mulched today. i think we went 2-1 him as a solly. for those who know me, and no not none of you nOObs i dont play soldier. why do you lie for brad? get a life. And im pretty sure you would take pics of killing me ok so stfu.
LittleHelper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF man i meant dark whats the difference u both are like one big genetically fused evil hamster. I know u wannaa start over nate but hey i may of notmulched u but today we mulched u and won. so back off.. and for that matter on me and darkw0res mulch this guys Tuff kept killing me. grrrr so i tried to kick him. I do not lie nate.i think therefore i am..... a villan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I walk through the alley where I see my brothers are in pain, I look at the sky and scream the lords name in vain. If we finish all our chores and u finish thine then we r gunna party like its 16-99
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO, what you guys just posted proves how sad you really are.

I'll start this post off by going through a little history....

Nate, you don't play soldier? The only thing I've ever seen you play otherwise is spy and medic, and that was very few times. You own us all right? So what class do you pwn us all with? Not soldier, you don't play that. Not HW, you and Dark have just basically said they were for n00bs, which you most certainly cannot be. Not medic, you're still learning that. So what then? And if you own us all, then why is it that before you left the ville for quite some time, that my bro and I would let you get free kills on us, so that you could raise your skill JUST to stay in you clan? We did it because we could care less and thought it was funny when you beat us senseless with a crowbar. But really, did you own? Even enough to stay in your clan? No......Now you come back, saying yourself that you are out of experience because you've been away for so long, get trashed in game and still say you own us. Very likely story there. Talking of stories, let's continue on to the present, this post.....

If you don't care about the ville then why bother spending your time here to post, just to set a story straight? Why do you take the time to even READ the posts if you have such a cool and awesome life outside of the Ville Nate? Because you want to say you own us, and want to laugh at us? Refer to my sbove paragraph.

How come whenever something concerns you guys, everything everybody else says is completely wrong and a total lie? You guys are the truth and whole truth, and feel the need to tell us what REALLY happened, even though you then finish your post saying how you hate us and could care less. Really, if that's true, then why not just let us believe a lie? You can laugh in the background and then never bother us again, and you can continue with your life. Heck you'd never even know that we believed something wrong about you if you didn't keep coming back, why bother? You guys have a life right? Of course you do, how silly of me. You tell us that about every week or so. Just want to make sure we don't forget, right? Well, I want to tell you a little secret of mine, something that I've wanted to say for quite some time. You ready?

Go take that ****ing life of yours, yes that one, the one humping the wall. Go take it, drag it far away from here, drop it in a muddy ditch, build a brick wall around it and put flyers everywhere saying "I hate the Ville, I hate the people there, They are stupid, I am smart, I pwn them all, they are all n00bs, I am the 1337est ever", just so you won't be tempted to come back.

Nobody here seems to like you and those that actually do are probably slipping fast. After reading all your complaining, whining, arrogant bragging, bad spelling, and the repeating of the same thing in your posts showing that you don't have enough intelligence to come up with something new, I've decided that you're probably pre-schoolers. So, just for your special little @$$, I'm going to make it simple.....

GOOOOOOO AWAAAAAAAAAY.....

I hope this helps, and gets it through that thick shell of ego covering yall's minds. If you force me to post again, or PM you, I will go into every single little detail for you, and maybe then, you'll realize how sad you look. If you still think you are all that, then go ahead. I'll just ignore you then and let you think your stupid thoughts in that muddy ditch of yours. I can't say that you will, but I hope you get banned Nate. You do all that I said you do and more, yet still play here for some reason. I know, you're the helpless victim, just as Dark was. Life played a cruel trick on you, and forces you to act the way that you do. But hey, life's un-fair every now and then, and if it forces to be a lame @$$ llama, then all I can say is TOO BAD!! Go away and have fun with your so called "non-internet life"....

[edit] I posted this before I knew their posts had been deleted, if admins want to delete my post thn go ahead, but I'm hoping that Nate gets to read this [/edit]

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Potato-VS-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

w00t nice VP!!! I agree with what you said. Hehe a muddy ditch house . Ah well, I guess it takes all kind of scum to make the world go round. Hmmm, must be their evil (evul for kilaak) stink. I have one prob with your post VP. "sbove?" Were you trying to say "above?" I just got a little lost here...

N1 VP, stick it to him like a llama to cheating.

GO AWAY, NO ONE LIKES YOU NATE!!!!! GO PLAY WITH YOUR LIFE SOMEMORE, MAYBE GET SOME EDUCATION AND HELP WITH YOUR PROBLEMS!!!!!!!

[RS]Potato-VS-
erba_knoff^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its rather dumb to sit here talk a lota shit about him...
If some1 say a lota shit about me i dont go here and show it public...

I didnt read that shit cuz itīs not writen to me personaly.

Im not protecting nate but i doesnt like u guys are talking shit about him...
I dunno what nate has done and for me it doesnt matter much before it have a big matter for me (thise had not).

In my eyes Nate is still a nice guy... cuz i didnt read the "shit" and i havnt seen him do anything bad...

Just think its rather bad of u to "pull him out".

// erba_knoff
Computer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had you seen what was written you probably wouldn't be thinking that Erba.

Furthermore, even if was just on the basis of him supporting Darkwhore in anyway shape or form then he has put himself into a negative light with me.

A friend of my enemy is an enemy of mine.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: