FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
do you hate snipers (poll)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

do you hate snipers
i like em maybe even love em
25%
 25%  [ 9 ]
kinda
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
yes i like killing them
42%
 42%  [ 15 ]
why let the respawn
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
i hate em the should have a kill the sniper map
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Da Omega Snipa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2002 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbles wrote:

I LUV SNIPERS CAUSE I LUV TO SNIPE THEM!!

I tottaly agree sniperz are fun to kill and they're the easiest players to get headshots on #Vamp #Vamp #Vamp #Vamp #Sniper

Da Canadian Snipa

whats that dot... AHHHHH MY HEAD WHERES MY HEAD
wow i'm burning toooooooo vP thanks to comp
Vulcan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2002 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Omega Snipa wrote:
Bubbles wrote:

I LUV SNIPERS CAUSE I LUV TO SNIPE THEM!!

I tottaly agree sniperz are fun to kill and they're the easiest players to get headshots on #Vamp #Vamp #Vamp #Vamp #Sniper

Especially if they are a sniper like myself who takes a little while to line up his shot.
Brujah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes I do.. sometimes I don't

If I want a good duel with say a solly or another medic(based offa the fact I'm probably medicing) and I'm sittin there shootin at em and some lil turd that needs to mind his own GD biz pops me in da head with his cheap ass rifle.. I tend to wanna shove my nailgun up his *#$ and make him realize he needs to mind his own *(#%&()#*%()*@#$*()&#%(*#&%()#*%$*(#&%()*#%()*)()_%*()@#(%*)@#(%*)@#(%*@#()% buisness..

othertimes I don't mind
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brujah wrote:

If I want a good duel with say a solly or another medic(based offa the fact I'm probably medicing) and I'm sittin there shootin at em and some lil turd that needs to mind his own GD biz pops me in da head with his cheap ass rifle.. I tend to wanna shove my nailgun up his *#$ and make him realize he needs to mind his own *(#%&()#*%()*@#$*()&#%(*#&%()#*%$*(#&%()*#%()*)()_%*()@#(%*)@#(%*)@#(%*@#()% buisness..

othertimes I don't mind

i couldn't agree more with brujah choice of words on the sniping!! but besides soldier and medic for me it be like a spy, soldier or engineer if i wanted them to be?? or even the great pyro is a fun one against snipers??but the most part i think they blind a sniper which they hate a pyro then...

in other words it's all up to the gamer what kinda of day they have with snipers or not we each have our own levels and skillz to play in

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Vulcan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: we each have our own skill levels :~) Reply with quote

-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] wrote:
Brujah wrote:

othertimes I don't mind

i couldn't agree more with brujah choice of words on the sniping!! but besides soldier and medic for me it be like a spy, soldier or engineer if i wanted them to be?? or even the great pyro is a fun one against snipers??but the most part i think they blind a sniper which they hate a pyro then...

in other words it's all up to the gamer what kinda of day they have with snipers or not we each have our own levels and skillz to play in

Snipers are so great to emp, especially if they are in the sniper's nest.
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still have to learn some pointers on getting them even from the snipers nest area

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Vulcan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: i am still learning more about sniping Reply with quote

i still have to learn some pointers on getting them even from the snipers nest area

Well,, there are rockets, flame rockets, emps, other spam, and numerous other ways to at least annoy those snipers hiding.
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u know borg what seems to get them even more frustrated is when i run towards them and keep coming back for more hehehehehehe

they just can't get enough of sniping me that way then i change tactics and there they go for my head (-; hehehehehe ; - )

u see me run right up to snipers have u not??

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Vulcan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: u see me run right up to snipers have u not?? Reply with quote

u know borg what seems to get them even more frustrated is when i run towards them and keep coming back for more hehehehehehe

they just can't get enough of sniping me that way then i change tactics and there they go for my head (-; hehehehehe ; - )

I would have to guess that spies would also be annoying.
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes they can be even when the sniper doesn' even notice its the other team from behind until they are stab by the spy.. you can ask Bright Red Nipples on this subject he has been into a lot of practices like this with me as a spy =][/i]

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest every class is useful in some form or the other. I mean a sniper is useful in a lot of ways compared to another classes depending on the map. Theville is a pub server and yes the sniper class is restricted. Who ever is a sniper, good or bad, can be useful in the game if they are skilled and what not. If they are skilled just be glad they are on your team And yes, depending on how skilled the sniper is they can be easy to kill, otherwise if they are not that sniper will be blasted by my shotty or bashed by my craftsman cbar in dee face I'm cool with a lot of skilled male and female snipers, and to be honest they are awesome people.

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trigger Happy wrote:
To be honest every class is useful in some form or the other. I mean a sniper is useful in a lot of ways compared to another classes depending on the map. Theville is a pub server and yes the sniper class is restricted. Who ever is a sniper, good or bad, can be useful in the game if they are skilled and what not. If they are skilled just be glad they are on your team And yes, depending on how skilled the sniper is they can be easy to kill, otherwise if they are not that sniper will be blasted by my shotty or bashed by my craftsman cbar in dee face I'm cool with a lot of skilled male and female snipers, and to be honest they are awesome people.

very excellent choice of words trigger happy

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
DreadVile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the one class in the game I have no respect for and love to kill.
Ameanman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DreadVile wrote:
Its the one class in the game I have no respect for and love to kill.

Hheh...i respect them; i cant imagine how they can stand getting killed all the time (except for those few eg. yuG yzarC or that darned Warpig n' their cozy lil sniper roosts; ARGH...ill flame you to death SOMEDAY! )
Vulcan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trigger Happy wrote:

I actually enjoy playing sniper at times and I consider myself fairly good at it, but I just like killing them more that I do playing it. So snipers prepare to die by my emp.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: