FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
i just wanted to say greetings to u all from me to u :~)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnCarterofMars

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

W/2sq+hsq/2*h=r wrote:
Can you give us the details on Galaderiel? and how do you pronounce that one?

I believe its pronounced "Gal a duh real". But I may be wrong. That's how I pronounce it. However you could just say it like this: "my friend!" LOL!

Thanks Gala for the kind words and so happy that you are feeling at home at TV. Be Good and I look foward to fragging with you again soon!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

W/2sq+hsq/2*h=r wrote:
HI -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas],
I had to copy that name! hehe Welcome to the wonderful world of the ville.

Are you also Horses4U ????
what does that mean?

Can you give us the details on Galaderiel? and how do you pronounce that one?

I dont know why its important but it is

my name comes from lotr or lady in the woods

i am both Horses4you and this name i use to post with.. the name horse4you comes up because i love the animals and they be one of natures beautiful creatures in life.. as for the name Gala if you all seen lotr {lord of the rings} i am the myster woman of the woods.. i am a healer of nature .. besides omega talents and his sniping abilties i see a fine workmenship of team play with him when he plays!! and i could fit all my favorites in one list Oega dear there r so many i play with

to form me up those that have played with me for a year or 3 know me really well and my skills .. pronouncing my my name is hard i know but thoose that know for short call me Gala.. jcom has his own way of pronoucing it which i don't mind the long way... but like i said everybody can call me Gala who knows me or Horses4you

sometimes i can be very devilish in my gaming and sneaky so watch out i could be any of the class in tfc soldier, spy, medic, engineer, demoman for an example of what they have out there!!!... anyways u all have a great day and will talk with you soon or see u in game

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vulcan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot we have another massive forum poster. It seems to be a little slow around here for lively civilizied converation.
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borg wrote:
woot we have another massive forum poster. It seems to be a little slow around here for lively civilizied converation.

all true borg and thanks for the welcome again sweetie..

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kjeldorian Royal Guard wrote:
Always nice to see you GaladerieL. You are a classy lady and a joy to frag with. Wow, so many classy ladies at TheVille. Have you and OBH been recruiting?

i think everybody has recruited new ppl into the ville :~)

I personally have not recruited much woman in the server but i think every villun has invited a new person or in the years or months they have played here.. i told bright red nipples of this great server and he has liked it ever since even when i play here alot ... when i am away he starts to wonder and worry i think where is my Gala i miss her dearly hehehehe!!

well i miss my Bright Red Nipples when he is away!!! i know we run into each other well enough and we can't get enough of playing togather!! not to miss out on my fellow villuns like Omega Sin, dk, bubbles, robert e lee, torak, trigger happy ad more i can't list... it's ever so big u can only fit a few at a time hehehehe!!!

anyways if i see somebody i will try and let them know but most servers dont allow advertising so i leave it up to the pros of theville??!!?? i am not good at recruiting but i enjoy all newbies and pros the same thats what having a tfc family is all about!!

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpTik wrote:
welcome! I dont think we've ever really played together, but i've heard plenty about this good player named Horses4you on these forums, hope to see you in game sometime.

oh and Hoax, glad i wasn't the only one to notice the amount of posts in 4 days. post on gala! post on!

i am both these people optik in gaming some know me as horses4you others know me as Gala!!! some call me horses others call me gala

i have played tfc since may 28th of 1998 i think or 1999 which was the start of my great beginning hehehehe.. i didn't know very many people then and as a newbie then i wanted to stop and quit because i was stupid to think i could play a tfc level or halflife level?? anyways that was then and this is now 3 years and into the year may 28th, 2002

ask john doe or jcom how bad i was and they pressed me into still playing hehehehehe!! i thank you guys for pressing me and keep it up and me on the right track

all the villuns bring joy to me and most of all i thank the people for having great servers running and pings that go with them!!! rock on admins and servers and keep up the excellent work!!!

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when u see me optik u know it is me if i answer to horses or Gala!! i am one of many ladies in the ville.. i come and go sometimes but i am always listening for u here if you need me?? other optik ill see u in the ville servers and sometimes i sneak in on the a couple of admins hehehehehe..

oh jcom and john doe act surprise when i first kill them then its like hey Gala or horses!! how you been hehehehe that be me giggling at them .. anyways ill be around every now and then optik u just hang in there and keep fragging

i'll be around there when i can optik u take care now...

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm i wonder who is reading this besides myself lol?? curious if anybody has checked this out any??

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Sun Aug 18, 2002 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vulcan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: curious if anybody has checked this out any?? Reply with quote

-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] wrote:
hmmm i wonder who is reading this besides myself lol??

I have been reading this thread. I am a forum rat or whatever they call it.
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess i am in the hands of the villuns and i thank all who read this and write here and my villuns and forums buddies :> P

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vulcan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: borg i am in the hands of my villuns and forums buddies Reply with quote

i guess i am in the hands of the villuns and i thank all who read this and write here

I actually grateful for something going on in the forums, gives me somethign to do since I can't really get into the game lately.
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

those high pings and stuff can be.. and i am glad to do something myself as a favor and giving myself a break until friday night and gaming hehehehe...

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vulcan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: evil thoose high pings can be lol for gaming Reply with quote

those high pings and stuff can be.. and i am glad to do something myself as a favor and giving myself a break until friday night and gaming hehehehe...

I don't really mind my ping, but it is what the game calls "connection problems" that I hate. I thought I had them fixed several times, but they always come back.
Twisted29

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make yourself cozy Gala, its good to have you around.

No wonder you've got so many posts under your belt! Look at this thread, hehehe!

I'm really quite Non-Twisted... (but don't tell anybody!)

Long live the Ville!!!!
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks twisted i am also in a lot of other ones also .. i am glad to be here in these forums and with my fellow villuns =]

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: