FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Look At This Mug!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully just take some slow easy breaths in with the good air and out with the bad!!!

tyo i would feel the same about sully gasping for air but i am a female lol what could u do with a black and white picture?? in with good air and out with bad sully

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Wed Aug 14, 2002 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dominator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey those are some nice trout!! Wish i could catch something like that!!! I would lay a big bombshell if i did!!!
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You gonna lay a big bombshell in where? You mean # 2? Usually my buds tell me they have to drop some bombs and punish the toilet when they are referring to # 2

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trigger thats kinda cute bombshell in what!!! no what i was referring to was jcoms picture in female form... wondering what tyo could do with a female face on a manly body??

shocking on what tyo did to jcoms picture hhehehehe just curious as to what he can do with a female head on a mans body?? u make me laugher trigger hehehehe

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Wed Aug 14, 2002 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thom Yorke Obliterator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could never do that to a lady! Unless she asked nicely. Any particular man you want to be morphed into, Gala?
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol tyo just curious could be a movie star body or anything like even an animated cartoon!!! your such a gentleman in the forums and in the games!!! i liked you from the begiining of avantiville and meeting u a few times in turkeyburgerville... just i need a little humor to help my day go through

keep rocking in the humor tyo for me Gala and have a nice day... lol tyo your such a sweet gentleman

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Wed Aug 14, 2002 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a color pic of Gala. She can fill you in on when it was taken and where.
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you bright red nipples again for the picture update

that picture was taken a year ago in michigan visiting some family members.. i am with my neice and nephews pet rabbits and i forget there names... anyways thxs again to u bright red nipples for the help and all of that for putting my pictures in the web site
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: