FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New Game Review
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5th GHG E.G. Mine

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No shit. When a whole COUNTRY has to pass a law banning a company from releasing a game on a weekday, you know they're doing something right.
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone knows where Goran's Axe is, let me know! I spent 2 hours alone searching a dungeon for that damn thing and I could not find it! I need it because my lead character is an axe slinging madman!
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, last night I downloaded the demo (187 feckin' MB, that used to be a pretty FAT and bloated game, LOL)... good thing it only took an hour

I played the demo for a few hours, and I liked the combat (especially when the baddies had arrows sticking out of them after I'd riddled 'em with arrows)... killing is faster than UO, but slower than D2/d2X, so that's a good thing... the "camera angles" were annoying though, just at the most important times a cliff would make the camera swing around and I'd lose sight of the baddy. I didn't have time to play with that much, but if I could get the view to my characters eye level, that game would rule.

Now, I'm a HUGE fan of diablo and diablo2, and I like warcraft, so this is my kind of game (especially looting, that's always good)...

I give the demo 3.5/5... dunno if I'll buy it yet, gotta see about some tweaking.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBF there is a zoom option. Use the < > keys to zoom in and out. Also you can turn the camera angle at any time. I have it set to my middle mouse wheel, it gives you a complete 360 degree pan of the screen zoomed in or out.

Just wait until you buy a pack mule! Those baddies will chase that poor ass all over! If they get close to him, he will kick them but you better help him out. I use him as a decoy!
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"He beat him like a rented mule!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brujah

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Chan Tanaka"]
Enix is the first and best RPG maker out there hands down, take your cinematics and stuff like that and......
[quote]

aaaah someone else who probably picked up DW7 >:]

oh and you gotta enjoy valkyrie profile even though it is a lil weird

and I still wish they made a new actraiser >

oh and I still think morrowind is a lil better planned out.. despite its lack of online abilities...

and on another note.. warcraft is more of a strategy game than it is an RPG >
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: