FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
CHEETURS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ktulu

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Swift,

Thanks for taking the time to post this information, I'm sorry if you think we have ignored this thread but I'm sure the other admins were doing the same thing as me, waiting and reading the comments from everybody.
Not that we doubt you in anyway we just like to get all the facts.

As for the spawn infector Pansy: WON ID# 2095307 he/she is on my official llama watch/warn list. One more screwup and he/she is gone! I can't wait to meet this llama in person.
If I were in game when this happened I would have warned/kick/banned him/her in that order if the he/she would not stop, I have converted many llamas into good players this way and served justice to many llamas too.
I'm not saying this person will not get banned, one of the other admins may read this thread and decide to ban him/her now. If Pansy is a llama his/her life will be short on The Ville... That I promise.

As for the accused cheetur McKnight: WON ID# 1624044 he/she is on my official cheetur watch list after reading the comments here I think that it is more than likely this person was cheeting. In the future if it's possible please try to make a demo of the accused in the act of cheeting.
type record demo_name in the console and when you think you have enough damaging evidence type stop in the console and then come to the forums and post it or PM it to an admin.
Cheeting is the highest crime you can commit on the The Ville or it's punishment the punishment is the worst too.... Banishment from all of The Ville servers for life so we have to really know for sure that person is/was cheeting.

After reading this thread I have come up with an idea for the ultimate secret cheetur catcher and will start to work on it right away. Thanks

Once again Swift and everybody how has contributed to this thread for taking the time to report this. It's because of people like you that llama/cheeturs have no place to hide on The Ville.
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ktulu, I was thinking of getting a demo, but didn't get off my lazy ass to being down the console I really wanted to get a demo of him looking weird, aiming at the church and then all of a sudden hitting me.
Swift - VS -

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duly noted Ktulu. Thanks for the heads up on procedures. I wasn't quite sure how the banning process went so I thought I'd just post it. I will definitely take note.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: