FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Am I doing something worng?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vulcan

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone who replied with something positive, you all really brightened my day. This is one reason why I play on theville.
Thom Yorke Obliterator

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't feel that you are on the outside looking in. We don't care what tag you wear or don't wear. If you're having a bad week, or just feel like saying hi, don't hesitate to talk to the TVB crew or anyone else around here.

And if anyone feels like they are being overlooked, think about this . . . when you are invited to join TVB, you won't see it coming. It will sneak up on you when you least expect it. Just like our fearless leader, Frag!
SoDum

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kid gohan is your son Hoax? You really do have kids my age! That or youngin's with really deep voices. That's creepy!

Err, right, sorry, just had to say that. On topic. Keep at it borg! Maybe you'll be accepted in next time they let a lucky few into TVB. Best of luck to you.

Stillness of Body, Focus of thought, oneness of spirit. These are the virtues of a concer.

The only man to boycott happiness!
CyCoMoM

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Borg... You've been playing here a year???????? Wow, where have I been? Honestly I thought you were one of the newer players. LOL

But despite that, I find that your a great team player, certainly in my opinion, worthy of any clan I'd want to have a part of.

I often feel that I am riding on CyCoDaD's shirt tails. When I wanted in a clan, I always heard "we'd love to have you and DAD in our clan" It was never just me. But I've learned to take it for what it's worth and not care. I try to play on servers without DaD a lot so that I have my own personality, not to be clouded by his.

So, your certainly not the only one out there who feels slighted, but don't take it personal, its NOT meant to be.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SoDum

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, MoM, i think that was just something he was stating he heard. I was hear longer than him, and i just showed up at the end of last summer. Then again i suppose he could have been around under an alias.

Erk, i hope that he hasn't been playing for a year as Borg, cause then i would have to admit i'm losing my mind.

Aww, does mom feel like she's getting slighted? It's ok, i like you for you. N stuff.

Stillness of Body, Focus of thought, oneness of spirit. These are the virtues of a concer.

The only man to boycott happiness!
son of the monster magnet

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:12 pm    Post subject: Real Life and loss of self-confidence Reply with quote

Perhaps it would help if you said what exactly are these "real life" issues that you are talking about that have lowered your self-confidence.
Vulcan

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been playing here since about april-may of last year. But during that time I had a few weeks to a month time of playing on Counter-Strike, which I hated(too many CHEETURS). At the beginning though, I was only on about 2, maybe 3 hours a week. So that is why most people may not think that I have been here that long. I may be a little wrong on the time that I started, but I know it was during the last school year. And I think there were either 2 or 3 servers at the time, I may have came in at about the time that 3 was added. But the interesting thing is that these were the first servers that I was drawn to when I first started playing TFC. I guess it may have been some sixth sense telling me that this was the place for me to play at. This has been the only server that I have really played on, partly because about half a year ago, I wasn't able to update server listings any more, but more importantly because I enjoyed playing here.
Dr.Lucky

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow. this is really depressing. I've got to stop reading this.
Stick with it borg, you have to go down to move up.
QuasiModo

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont sweat it...if its in the cards it will happen...your wearing a pretty doggone good tag right now... -VS-

your clan brother

Quasimodo-VS-
Goldom

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Am I doing something worng?

Besides the spelling of "worng", that is?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: