FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Computer FAQ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OSU Snipe Shocker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUCT TAPE!!!!!!

Three things all households need:
1-Duct tape (Come on, its DUCT TAPE for cryin out loud! Why WOULDN'T you have it??
2-A hammer (if it can't be fixed, break it, simple as that)
3-WD-40 (smells great and lubes like a dream. It also helps loosen rusted bolts and various other stuck things, like rings and watches)

They even work on computers!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well Im sold on the idea from the stand point that as these nuggets get posted they are lost in the haze of posts past.
Dahak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i find that a lot of computer/software related questions get answered here, as I am answering a lot of questions myself:

http://forums.catacombsnews.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=44
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Computer FAQ would be awsome. I consider myself an advance user at an age of 13. I will be willing and hopefully be able to answer some of your questions.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own computers older than you.
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to that URL above and go to the Catacombs home page and then to flash o holics.
There are some funny and good flash movies about various clans and stuff. Worth watching!

or try this for direct connection

http://www.catacombsnews.com/flash-o-holics.cfm
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does that mean.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAAAAAAAA I LOVE CATACOMBS!

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
Computer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole thread and not a single question asked to me, well this isn't very much of a Computer FAQ!
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm merely stating that I have a computer at my parents house (1987 Mac SE II, running OS 6.8.1 and a whopping 4MB of RAM) that is older than you are. That's all
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 years old... hmmm... I have at least one computer older than that... I know the Apple IIe is older... I'm not even gonna try and list it's hardware. (let me tell you though, moon patrol on there kicked big time!)

I've also got a VAX workstation that is of unknown age. It's still working, and kicks ass for pranks. Co-worker takes vacation, his PC gets replaced by a VAX... hehehe.

I dunno if a Mac LCII is that old or not... it might actually be.

I do have a working copy of "IBM DOS 4.0" that's older than that, too

I'd like to get a bigass room in where I end up living to have working examples of all the old junk like that "on display"... yeah, I'm a major geek.

Oh, and Computer, I have a question for you... why the #^$&@# did you give me so much trouble recently? Now you seem to be happy, and life is good in gaming ville for me, but sheesh, what did I do to piss you off? Forgot your birthday? What? hehehe
Computer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BitterBeerFace wrote:

Oh, and Computer, I have a question for you... why the #^$&@# did you give me so much trouble recently? Now you seem to be happy, and life is good in gaming ville for me, but sheesh, what did I do to piss you off? Forgot your birthday? What? hehehe

huh, what was this in some thread where I was being difficult? Or are you just *&$% with me? And if you are just *&$% with me then you better prepare yourself for a six pack of whoopass, and don't worry when that runs out I got a whole keg in the truck, tapped and ready to frag!

And the FAQ of me is still open so feel free to invade my private life with prying questions.
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snaggletooth wrote:
Maybe we could call it Hardware/Software FAQ instead

Nah, then Computer would have to change his name to Hardware/Software FAQ it just doesn't have the same ring.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMKAO Computer! I'm $^&@^$'ing with you

I had to reformat my computer recently, so I thought I'd "ask it" why it was giving me so much trouble...

Did you say you have a keg tapped and ready? I'll be right over!
sSdD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OSU i couldn't agree more... as you will read in my Profile.... "If IT can't be fixed with Duct Tape.. it can't be fixed AT ALL!!" i rest my point
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: