FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Gotta Love the South!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-10 17:49, the_avenger wrote:
But it's on his property! Why should it matter what another person thinks about it?

1 he was building the mailbox with bricks and 2x4's he stole from another house being built.

2. He is bringing down the property value of not only his house but the others in the neighborhood. thats why they should care there losing money because of this moron.

3. its disrespectful for the flag to touch the ground or be left in the rain Etc etc.

thewz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he stole the bricks eh? Guess I skipped over that part. Hehe hilarious!
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah thats how the rich stay rich I guess

Buford Pusser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the things that cracked me up was that the offended neighbor would actually make a website for all of the "happenings" with JD8, just so he could update his friends and family. I have witnessed a few JD8's in my time and they are very annoying.

Did anyone notice the hits that the website has generated? I saw it this morning and it had 82,000 hits, tonight it is at 125,147 and that count is since April the 6th! Man, that is almost up to The Ville's standards!

BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-10 23:25, Buford Pusser wrote:

Did anyone notice the hits that the website has generated? I saw it this morning and it had 82,000 hits, tonight it is at 125,147 and that count is since April the 6th! Man, that is almost up to The Ville's standards!

Hahaha, yeah, but I think a few thousand of those are form all of us forum rats
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gentlemen I am in shock that you could talk this way about one of my relatives!!!

I am actually known as JD#1 and #8 is a distant relative of mine in Georgia.

I'm really hurt that your making fun of him when he obviously is trying to do things to the best of his ability.

Well I am going to wrap up this message before I get more upset. The party is just starting and its my turn to sing. After the party were going to go play some pool in the carport and sit around the open campfire on my wooden deck. Around 5AM I may go and mow the lawns like I usually do or I might just lay in the front yard and bark at the moon as it sets.

JD#1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and don't forget about going fishing behind that blue picket fence by the mailbox... maybe you will catch some algae.

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PondScum007

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

growing spices in baby pools? what kind of spice is that

Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-10 18:51, Computer wrote:

actually the first ten feet of your property coming from the road belong to the government. As does the mailbox.

Well, it is more like the first 3-5 feet, but close. What ever the case may be, the mailbox is goverment property, but you are responsible for the up keep on it (go figure).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's correct Hamese, the first 3 feet is property of the city/state. If you have a mailbox and sidewalk in the front it's also theirs, but you are responsible for it. The reason why a homeowners association can bust him keep him from doing whatever he wants is that the land the house is built on is owned by the land developers who probably are also the homeowners association. Therefore when you buy a house there you are agreeing to follow their rules.

Man I have people on the edge of my neighborhood like that! It gets worse around christmas when they break out all the decorations they bought at Wal-Mart....nothing's wrong with the decorations from Wal-Mart, but when you buy one of everything from it and set them all up in the front lawn and on your house! You've got Santa and Frosty hanging out with Jesus and friends, and sometimes in extreme circumstances The Easter Bunny gets to join the yule tide festivities! Their yard lights up like daytime in horrible decorations!

I hope the guy updates more soon!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: