FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I'm out for a while.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twisted29

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's one of the defiance guys, right? Go figure....

Hoaxy...since you haven't replied to this thread, I'm assuming that you have left the ville. I hope you come back...you're an awesome gal. I know this reflects badly on the ville, and I apologize....
shovelnose
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i hope this is just a misunderstanding. i would hate to see hoaxy leave because of something a reg did. i hope that luda appolgizes and we can get hoax to come back, shes an awsome player, i'd hate to see her leave. things people say, regardless of who they are directed at, can cause pain. if you're going to play here, ESPECIALLY with a -VS- tag, keep the language clean. it makes us look bad when someone runs their mouth. i understand that it was just some friendly in-game flaming, but it still can be offensive. i hope people agree with me on this.

please come back OBH, dont let something like this ruin your TFC experience.

-shovel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pondscum you misunderstood. Not you about your language.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-05 14:29, Twisted29 wrote:
He's one of the defiance guys, right? Go figure....

Hey hey, from what I've seen, or heard this all started after we broke apart, now please try not to bring up Defiance.
DukeNukem
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that some are missing a deeper point here. I don't care whether Hoax thought you were talking about her, if you want to talk CRAP then do it on ICQ.

If your language is offending another, even if it is not aimed at them then in my book you are violating Rule #1!!

Let's clean it up a little guys. In point of fact, you can always get your point across without actually using the language. For example, instead of calling someone a "bastard" you could simply suggest that they "were born without the benefit of wedlock". Of course you will probably die while typing all that.

I think it would be better to take the potty talk out of game if you want to engage in it!

=US-])uke]\[ukem-V=
I STINK, therefore I SPAM!
[doctored Descartes]
PondScum007

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k just makign sure mikey
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hoaxie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have had some time to cool down. Cool down probably isn't accurate... I was never *mad.* Just hurt. At any rate, perhaps I should have stepped away from the situation a bit longer before I posted. This has been the only bad experience I have had playing at The Ville. And I am reminded while reading these replies why I only play on Ville servers and why I come to these forums and why I encouraged my son to get involved. You guys are truly wonderful and very supportive. And it is true that I cannot let one experience that was less than desirable negate all the joy I have had as a result of being a part of this community. That would be childish of me. I cannot explain why I was so bothered by what happened... perhaps it... well, there's no point going there.

Lin, sorry that defiance got brought up in this thread.

John, I posted here right after I left the game, so if you look at the time of my original post, you will know. I wasn't paying attention.

Perhaps Lud was just kidding, I don't know. But what I do know for sure is that I didn't take it that way. Especially considering how often I have played with him and have seen some of his comments in the past. I am truly sorry that I started this whole mess here. Forgive me. But, there is one thing that I have always taught my children... you do not name call... period. It can be very hurtful even though you may not realize it. And, what is the point of it? It isn't constructive by any means. Okay, OBH, shut up!!!

Okay, this is me shutting up now.

Thanks again everyone for your support.

Hugs and kisses!

*Shut up!!* *Okay, okay!*

[ This Message was edited by: one big hoax on 2002-04-05 15:06 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PondScum007

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no no its no mess!

GLAD TO HAVE YA BACK!
Chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope he was not wearing the -VS- tag...........

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-05 15:16, Chan Tanaka-TPF- wrote:
I just hope he was not wearing the -VS- tag...........

He was...
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sr's point of view
This is why I don't take any kind of foul lang when I play i warn , then gag or then kick depending on how bad they are. Hey I have a potty mouth my self but I know that there are kids and women playing here as well. It just isn't right to subject others to it.
I have to admit that when I play I don't always see all the messages that stream past so I miss alot of it. I think Iwas playing at that time as well. If i am on when this happens just tell me on voice Hoax I'l take care of it fast.

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Computer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You better not leave Hoax, I got some more fragging to do with you and your super daily award winning fatty son

shovelnose
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i have to admit, her son is a complete HW badass. he pwns. i want to see OBH and her son on mulch sometime...that would be sweet.

Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like JD has this one in hand. If any player, especially regulars, are found to be harassing other players, they're gone. He's lucky I wasn't online then!
Vulcan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that this is a problem with anyone who plays hwguy, there is just TOO much flaming of huguys, or hygals, and I don't know how anyone could control it. When I was playing a while ago, I noticed someone, but don't know who, putting down an hwguy saying that s/he has no skill, just because of the class that they play.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: