FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Spawn Camping
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Warhammer
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the ruling as I recall it last being agreed upon:

If you're attacking from within the gates on Avanti, you're fair game to be sniped, grenaded, and otherwise spammed. However, defenders are not allowed to pass the gates.

Once CP1 is capped though, and the attacker spawn point moves from the back of the gates to the front, spamming the gates is off limits.
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I think that u should only shot the guy that is retreating. Not anyone else.

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People are going to pissed for me bringing this bttt, but get over it.

I agree with warhammer, bada, etc. Not with DKwild. DK, I am not mad at you, nor am I flamming you with this reply. I guess I have just found one more angle that we all can beat to death verbaly.

I have always said throw grenades, rockets, bullets, etc in to respawn, if someone is shoting from there. "Dont infect there" though. If I am a sniper shooting you, shot me back or throw a grenade, but dont infect me. Infecting damages more players than just the sniper. (So do nades, but they are avoidable).

DK, you are a good medic, with aggressive tactics. People say you cant come behind the gates, some people say you can(even to grab nades). I dont care one way or another, thats what the big turret is for. However, come in with a gun, not a damn medkit.

You said last night that Bada, Monk, and other TVB guys approve of your style. I have yet to read that in any of their posts, and will not believe it until they come out and tell me.

I hate beating subjects to death and drawing the fine lines, but with thousands of personalities and opinions, I guess we have to. Maybe I was just pissed off last night, but thats what I think, and when he tells me people like Bada approve, I must ask.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infact, TVB kicked a member for the same behavior as DK preformed. LOTL was banned due to respawn "infecting". Why DK different?

Im not asking, nor proposing to kick DK either, just asking a question.

If I am just f.o.s, and need to shutup, go away, and play the game. I will, I guess I would have to switch focus on playing TFC to cap the flag, and play stop the infecting respawn medic. IMO
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will make it simple.

Stay out of the respawn areas. See my instructions that define the respawn areas and do not attack anyone in them (Attack includes infect, etc).

You actually can enter a respawn area say for a pack or nades but if your spotted you cannot defend yourself, you have to leave the respawn area before you can do.

End of story, any questions can be directed to me.

JD
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you JD. I was to lazy to find all the other times you have posted that in the forums. You probably have that whole post as a bind dont you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: