FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Reason why i dont play servers as much anymore...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-03-13 21:50, ROOFCUTTER wrote:

BAk why dont you get out of here, you have not posted anything other than how much you hate it here. I am sick of it. You have worn out your welcome so stfu.

Roof you took the words right outa my mouth.... I've seen nothing but negative posts from Bak in the last couple months...Stay away if it so bad here !!!

Sully
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beat'cha, Dad.

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really need to start thinking before i post.. im just gonna STFU right now. i think you're a good admin Albino, everyone makes mistakes.

[ This Message was edited by: Whybkuul on 2002-03-13 23:58 ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deathbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an avanti admin shoot me off the flag and take it..so I am sure the other stuff happens.. and it happened more then once. I don't remember which admin did it, but I didn't say anything to him.

Albino Gibbon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whybkuul, if you remember we both spawned and were running into each other going for the bag and I shot you before the bag and sent you a private message to say I was just hassling you. Don't you remember me smiling? I thought we were having fun. Battling for position. What happened today and what happened then is way different. You would of had to seen it. For all the damn clowning around you do, you took that serious? Me and Chen do the same thing. Me and Spiff shoot each other all the time off it. We laugh, you took it personal. I apologized too. Don't say it happens all the time. It was just once. Don't be like Ghanjas friend and only speak half the truth. Oh, by the way, I think you are cool also. Deathbringer, you are a good medic, but when you are healing people at the pack, you keep taking the grenades and the person that is on the pack doesn't get anything. Then other players think that they are bag hogging, when it isn't their fault. I have knocked you away from me so I could finally get the pack, but I have never shot you off the bag. May have been someone else.

Albino Gibbon <Runner up, once again to, King of the detpack>

[ This Message was edited by: Albino Gibbon on 2002-03-13 23:23 ]
Thom Yorke Obliterator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To play devil's advocate, I've played with Albino Gibbon many times and he's usually the first guy to give up grenades. He even does a little "come on, take them" dance to signal that you can have them. He's done this when I'm playing anonymously under an alias, so it's not a matter of TVB favoritism.

The admins at the Ville have been chosen from a large pool of worthy candidates. They didn't get to be admins by being jerks. They got there by virtue of experience and the respect of their fellow admins. The next time an admin does something that you don't like, 99% of the time it's because a) you did something that crossed a line, or b) the admin just made an honest mistake. It's a tough job. Play nice.

[ This Message was edited by: Thom Yorke Obliterator on 2002-03-13 22:59 ]
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-03-13 22:55, Albino Gibbon wrote:
Whybkuul, if you remember we both spawned and were running into each other going for the bag and I shot you before the bag and sent you a private message to say I was just hassling you. Don't you remember me smiling? ....We laugh, you took it personal. I apologized too. Don't say it happens all the time. It was just once. Don't be like Ghanjas friend and only speak half the truth. Oh, by the way, I think you are cool also.

i don't mean to only tell half the truth. i'm sorry all i remember is the part where i was blown off the bag.. i dont remember you pm'ing me, but hey, i trust you. i didn't know it was all in fun, but no hard feelings. i forgive you if you forgive me... now can we just HUG???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FragFailure

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frag begrudginly bring out the soapbox...

Guys/Gals

I'm not going to tolerate anymore Ville bashing of how it was better back in the day. It's gone far enough. I take enough of my time and so does Rob, JD, and the rest of us. I don't need to be hammered.

If you've noticed Rob, JD, and myself are tired. We deal with issues all day. Rob deals with banning issues while he's at work. John Doe has to go invio over half the day so he can work. I deal with "this guy don't like me" stuff while I am working. It starts to feel like a second job. When it does the fun level goes down. I'm tired enough as it is. I don't need to be kicked around in the process about how the server I play on isn't as good.

Bakuryu, I like you and think you are cool. Say something productive though. We get your point you've made for the last few months. Yes, it's hard to have a true sense of community with seven servers. You aren't going to see everyone anymore. There is a new core of players on Ville 1...and it's harder than it was back than. Especially with no stats. Needless to say I do enjoy visiting The Hood and BR servers.

Frag takes his soapbox and hides.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Albino Gibbon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not going to hug you Whybkuul. Mulisha might get jealous. Plus I smell him all over you. That is a turnoff.

[ This Message was edited by: Albino Gibbon on 2002-03-13 23:12 ]
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is an old cliche' but," Can't we all just get along!" What is the bickering, name calling and aruging over packs going to accomplish? This is like a friggin' soap opera!!! This server is a friggin' community man. I think if someone has a problem with someone else, they two should work things out and not involve others. If others were to butt in then people will take sides. Everyone is bias in there own way!!! If you choose to leave the server let it be. I think it will be good for you so you can cool off. Name calling isn't necessary, too. We should take matters like adults not by bad word of mouth. Work things out not call eachother names. I think if you guys just walk our own way and do your our own thing then time will patch things up.

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, damn it I posted late!!! Sorry fellas...
=-)

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
Deathbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-03-13 22:55, Albino Gibbon wrote:
Deathbringer, you are a good medic, but when you are healing people at the pack, you keep taking the grenades and the person that is on the pack doesn't get anything. Then other players think that they are bag hogging, when it isn't their fault. I have knocked you away from me so I could finally get the pack, but I have never shot you off the bag. ________________

[ This Message was edited by: Albino Gibbon on 2002-03-13 23:23 ]

I never said it was you.. I only take ONE..NOT TWO bags.. and if I see that I took one from someone standing there.. I back away and medic them after they get their pack.. so you are wrong... I have people do the same thing to me so its no biggy.. Thanks for the compliment though.. I try hard for the team..always.

Excuse me..but I believe you have my stapler.

[ This Message was edited by: Deathbringer on 2002-03-13 23:33 ]
Blown

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ This Message was edited by: blown65 on 2002-03-13 23:55 ]

[ This Message was edited by: blown65 on 2002-03-13 23:57 ]

[ This Message was edited by: blown65 on 2002-03-14 00:06 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
OS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Bak why dont you get out of here, you have not posted anything other than how much you hate it here. I am sick of it. You have worn out your welcome so stfu.

Omg!!!

Someone finally said it!! 3 admins said it!!

Its amazing!! I thought I was the only one thinking this!! Thank God!!!!!!!!!

** Oh, and Albino, I'm sticking up for you, someone had to do it, and you were the one, GW!**

[ This Message was edited by: Omega SiN on 2002-03-13 23:34 ]
Deathbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG blown... ROFL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: