FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
And the Winner Is......
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NerUKierFKeal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so what heppens if all three of them didn't anwser, just go to the next one?

FingerDemon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, that's the plan. BTW, if 121 people take a pass or don't respond... you win!! hehe

You were in 124th place in the contest.

FD
FingerDemon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this email from swampy...

"FingerDemon, you're the greatest. I mean seriously how did I ever get any unanswered kills on you anyway? You must have been answering the phone or something. But really, I'm not worthy of the FingerDemon Must Die!! prize. Like many of the newer people at the Ville, I look up to you as a kind of cool big brother. I want to bow out and let someone else get the glory. If there was any justice in this world, we would all be thanking you just for the privilege of letting you kill us!..."

Okay, he didn't really say that. I made it up. He never responded at all. So, SI:Ship8 is the new winner!!!!!!

So, for the love of all that is good and right in this world, will someone TELL HIM HE WON!!!! I don't want the FingerDemon Must Die prize giving to go on twice as long as the freakin contest itself!!! Hehe

And for the record, RataTatTat you were 22nd in the contest. So, don't get your hopes up about winning by default.

The highest TVB was Bada Bing, the lowest was Dreadville, but I think he was going scout all that week, so it's no reflection on his skills.

<TVB>FingerDemon-VS
sSdD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll try and tell him...i doubt he'll care though
FingerDemon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm getting extremely annoyed. Not only have people not collected the prize, they don't even tell me if they aren't interested!!!!! I emailed Ship8 and got zero response. I mean, c'mon at least say, "No."

So, next up is Bright Red Nipples. He/she was kind of slow to respond in game as to whether he/she wanted the prize either? But at this point I am abandoning the week long wait. To hell with that!! If Bright Red Nipples doesn't get to me with some sort of request or communication within a couple of days, the prize is going to someone else.

Since I know some folks were very interested in the prize, I am thinking of just asking for people who want it to speak up in email or PM and I will pick the person from that list who got the best score that week. Sheesh! I never thought it was so hard to GIVE THINGS AWAY!!!!

So if you are interested in the prize, watch this space... it could still be yours. But I am giving Nipples a day or two to respond first.

<TVB>FingerDemon-VS

[ This Message was edited by: FingerDemon on 2002-03-24 10:57 ]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: