FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
bad name???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ktulu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outside of TheVille this is closer to my personality:

Quote:

quote from Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero:

If I saw that name, I'd probably laugh and go on.

When playing on TheVille servers you have to realize there are people playing here from ages 6 to 60, so you have to respect several generations of people.

The quote below from NerUKierFKeal is just one of the reasons why offending names are not allowed.

Quote:

my parent and sister watch me play all the time, how would u feel if everyone in your family see the name and starts to tell u "don't play that game blah blah blah". i really like play tfc (especially in theville) and i don't want to stop just because of the name other people have

If I see an offensive name on a player
I will ask him to change it first, if they don't I will kick them and tell them if they come back with that name they will get banned.

Respect Everyone, Peace.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: