FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
GJ tv1 admins.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blown

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doesnt make a whole lot of difference. You still end up with chasing all over, mid field fighting. Your just not going to get league style play on a pug server that doesnt enforce league rules. I'll be avoiding Openfire for now on.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MuLiShA

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blown65 wrote:
doesnt make a whole lot of difference. You still end up with chasing all over, mid field fighting. Your just not going to get league style play on a pug server that doesnt enforce league rules. I'll be avoiding Openfire for now on.

The map is easily one of the most popular maps in all of TFC and this is common on lots of servers, and those even get rid of the snipers.
Blown

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

15th most popular to be exact according to theclq. How you and I would like to play it just isnt going to happen is all I was trying to say.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ProudWhiteTrash

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am the one that asked danno to remove snipers. Hellz mentioned it in game and I agree with him fully. There is no point in alowing snipers on the map. It totally ruins gameplay. Much like snipers on murderball.
sharkbyte
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blown65 wrote:

You seemed to be having a lot of fun capping on that Openfire map I joined last night.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aight..listen up...I hate snipers see. And they make me do thangs like...pyro and crow-bar see...aight. Yeah..you know what i'm talkin bout...little crow-bar action...aight.

Sometimes I get so down cause they shoot me 9...10....11 times in the head. But then I give em a det pack in the back an it makes it all worth while...aight.

Yo sniper...come over here. Put don't that M14 reeeaaallll slowwww.. mmm....sexy. Aight....now slide yo baseball cap down....mmmmm....nice.

You ready for me baby.....oh yeah.....now sit on this nice warm det pack and watch me change clothes for ya.......I put on my robe and wizard's hat.....
Blown

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharkbyte wrote:
blown65 wrote:

You seemed to be having a lot of fun capping on that Openfire map I joined last night.

I didnt cap once?
sharkbyte
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blown65 wrote:
sharkbyte wrote:
blown65 wrote:

I didnt cap once?

My apologies. But you, and the med, and the other engy, were pretty much having your way with us.

Though I did give you a rocket suppository a couple of times.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thunder wrote:
Aight..listen up...I hate snipers see. And they make me do thangs like...pyro and crow-bar see...aight. Yeah..you know what i'm talkin bout...little crow-bar action...aight.

Sometimes I get so down cause they shoot me 9...10....11 times in the head. But then I give em a det pack in the back an it makes it all worth while...aight.

Yo sniper...come over here. Put don't that M14 reeeaaallll slowwww.. mmm....sexy. Aight....now slide yo baseball cap down....mmmmm....nice.

You ready for me baby.....oh yeah.....now sit on this nice warm det pack and watch me change clothes for ya.......I put on my robe and wizard's hat.....

wtfEEZY! What kinda crack j00 taken foo? TriGGa want sum

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trigger Happy wrote:
Thunder wrote:

not crack, it's the shrooms we grow in the server room.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushido wrote:
Trigger Happy wrote:
Thunder wrote:

not crack, it's the shrooms we grow in the server room.

j00 crazy I don't do drugs, I just drink a lot #Beer

Drink a lot of juice till it maka me sick

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
OBTUSE OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOO SHOOD TRI BISON JOOS! GET GOOD BUZ!

SILEE HEWMAN SNIPRZ. .

BEET YOO WITH STIK!
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There is no point in alowing snipers on the map. It totally ruins gameplay. Much like snipers on murderball.

Why not start a poll on this thread? If enough people want them off, take them off. We can't just allow snipers and then rag on them for playing that class on that map.

It worked with murderball when they were taken off.

I personally couldn't care either way. Snipers are annoying no matter what map you're on!
=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired
sharkbyte
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kjeldorian Royal Guard wrote:

I personally couldn't care either way. Snipers are annoying no matter what map you're on!

ttthhhppppttttt!!!!! *with lots of spittle flying at j00*

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually like being sniped by a good sniper.

I don't know why. . maybe it's the sound. . .

Getting sniped in mid air is perty kule. . .spreads the gibs real perty like.. .
=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: