FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Shuttle/Neil Armstrong conspiracy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OpTlk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, i can't believe how many people actually think the whole "man on the moon" is a joke/scam/hoax. sorry to offend you but I find that amusing

so im guessing Mars was also fake??

edit: ok, i may have come off kinda harsh, but seriously if ALL of this is fake http://www.spaceflight.nasa.gov/history/apollo/apollo11/index.html just for bragging rights, then i'll apologize to everyone i may have offended.

http://www.myspace.com/pvallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mongoose_Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHAFT wrote:
FragFailure wrote:
I don't see the gain about "lying" about being on the moon first. Maybe the Mir didn't exist either.

US/Soviet space race......

yeah like shaft said there was a huge gain in being the first to the moon. I'm not saying either way, but all the evidence against us landing on the moon gives you something to think about...

Of course theres quite a bit of evidence of use actually going to the moon too, its hard to say
Fred Astaire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pesonaly i think we should ask KILAAK
cmon
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of you people that don't believe americans went to the moon...

We know who you are! You are aliens! Determined to undermine our country's belief in space exploration. Greedy to have this solar system for your own!

And if you aren't, think about this....

Denile isn't just a river in egypt.
ProudWhiteTrash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmon wrote:
All of you people that don't believe americans went to the moon...

We know who you are! You are aliens! Determined to undermine our country's belief in space exploration.

I dont dispute that the US is exploring space. But man'd flights have never been farther out than the current space shuttle flights we have today.
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Apollo 13?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Pesonaly i think we should ask KILAAK

SILEE HEWMANZ. YOO HAV NEVUR BEN ON YOOR MOON.

YOOR HOLLEEWOOD HAZ YOO ALL FOOLD!

WEN IZ THEE LAST TYM YOO SAW PIKCHURZ UV A HEWMAN ON THU MOON? EGGSAKLEE.

Paddyjack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApacheEyes wrote:
I'm with Shaft on this one...

A government that could kill a president, JFK, (which is a whole different debate in its on right), could as easily lie about man being on the moon...

Until another country goes and steps foot on the moon and verifies it actually happened.. there is always going to be a Controversy over the moon landings.

Ap.

I don't think they would have pull that hoax 5-6 times. Furthermore, if it was not true Russia would have denounced it long ago, way before some so-called journalists with nothing to say

*edit* oh and by the way, the same channel also broadcasted a man saying he was kidnapped by aliens. GG credibility */edit*

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SpeCies

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaft has a point.. If it was not the US of A on the moon first it would of been the U.S.S.R. as history states..

Anyway, about JFK... Back in 1964 a contract was issued by a well known boss of a Latin family known as "The Corsican family" which was operated then by "Antoine Guerini" of Marseilles Argentina. Anyway, the whole thing I think started when an investigation was opened by some reporter who wanted to investigate our countries C.I.A involement that was affiliated with the Mob Underworld, Drug Trafficking and what is known today only as "The French Connection". Anyway when and if I find the show I'll post the story

SHAFT wrote:
FragFailure wrote:
I don't see the gain about "lying" about being on the moon first. Maybe the Mir didn't exist either.

US/Soviet space race......

thewz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushido wrote:
What about Apollo 13?

What about apollo 13??

They tried to go to the moon, screwed up, and had to come back to earth. Didn't you watch the movie?
Paddyjack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thewz wrote:
Bushido wrote:
What about Apollo 13?

What about apollo 13??

They tried to go to the moon, screwed up, and had to come back to earth. Didn't you watch the movie?

Yeah but that was a sure hoax, Tom Hanks was too young to ever been in one of these spaceships.... it is then impossible this movie is true....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thewz wrote:
Bushido wrote:
What about Apollo 13?

What about apollo 13??

Actually, I was interested in Shaft's take on it. Did they just orbit the earth for a few days while they made up a drama?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Species:

Why did the U.S. government cover up the fact, and still try today, that there was more than one guman that day??? The head shot clearly came from down and in front, not high and behind.

Why was JFK wisked out of Texas SO fast, against State law ?

There are several other annonomlies that day, that doesn't mean that there wasn't also a contact put out by the mob.. JFK's reluctants to enter a war in Vietnam also could have been a big factor..

Are we off topic yet ????

Paddy: Why not fake it 6-7 times.... Why not fake Apollo 13 ?? Public interest and funding for the space program was waining... at the time they were in a race with Russia, and not just in space... there was alot of prestige at stake then...

Why haven't they shot the shuttle around the moon a few times ??

Ap.
Paddyjack

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApacheEyes wrote:
Species:

Paddy: Why not fake it 6-7 times.... Why not fake Apollo 13 ?? Public interest and funding for the space program was waining... at the time they were in a race with Russia, and not just in space... there was alot of prestige at stake then...

Why haven't they shot the shuttle around the moon a few times ??

Ap.

Yeah, they shot down Columbia for the same reasons, someone at NASA felt they were underfunded so he decided to press the "destruct" button to trigger fundings again....

I don't believe these conspiracy things. Too huge. You are aware lots of ppl are amateur astronomers and would have followed them in space using telescopes....

The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...Paddy has a good point. We've got really powerful telescopes. Wouldn't they be able to see the rover and lander that were left behind?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: