FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TFC Team Stacking
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MuLiShA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blown65 wrote:
SHAFT wrote:
First Mul breaks free from the closet, then he starts picking on stevo. Hmmmm is there love in the air.....

I guess if it isnt stevo its Kason, ok ok. Whos next.

Maybe people I don't know (Stevo, Kason) shouldn't talk down on me.
Vicoden

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TFC died at the ville because of stacked teams - Laugh

TFC died at the ville because of IP changes - Laugh

TFC died at the ville because of leauge playes and the bhop - Laugh

I left TFC because, I was friggn sick of it, It has been around how long? 3 years or so, ATARI didn't even last that long. DOD came along, and for me it was something new. Is there team stacking in DOD, hell yeah! all the time, do people alias? more than you can count. Do I stop playing because of it? NO. Are the 3 dod servers empty because of it? No

Ip changes killed it? um yeah...whatever. Most of the time when I used to play TFC it always regs or peeps I knew making up 75 % of the server total. Trust me 75% of you know how to get the new ip address if you need to. (just in case, it is posted right here on this website)

Good luck getting TFC back, THIS MOD IS OLD!!!! how many new players do you actually expect to bring in? especially when the server always shows 0/0 and when it actually has people on it you guys bring up shit like this.

Any of you who have said you left TFC because of team stacking....your lying. All the mods are the same, teamstacking is always going on...always! I see it all the time, but yet you same people that left TFC because of it still play DOD? what gives, and don't tell me you haven't seen it going on. I'll tell you why, You got sick of TFC and wanted to play something different. Just look how far TFC has come since Avantiville, and yes I have been around long enough to have played then. The way the mod is played has changed so much either you adapt or move on.

Crying about this is tons of fun to read!!! but not very productive, all we have here is a bunch of regs giving their 2 cents of what they perceive is going on......HELLO?!?!?!?! you regs are pretty much the only ones playing at the ville. Aliased or not why not why not just try and keep the server full so you can actually play.

I think some of you guys have a hard time letting go of the past. Back in the day the ville was something special, the games were great, blah, blah, blah. The ville still is special, but things will never be the way they were 2-3 years ago....NEVER! Now I just wish Packer fans could grasp this......
`RaphX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vicoden wrote:
ATARI didn't even last that long.

Haha, you're funny.
Blown

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, there is no team stacking in TS. Well, helps there is no teams.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If an admin uses admin_stack, is that team stacking?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This silly team stacking bidness is quite funny. Sometimes when I come back to theville there are some funny topics that I cannot avoid clicking Aliasing is part of the game and I don't see it hurting the game at all hehe. To be honest some people who alias come up wiht funny @$$ names so it adds more humor to the game. Aliasing is a privilege and almost all TFC players done it or has done it once.

As far as teamstacking that topic is just going to make people all sour. Accept teh fact that teamstacking is done without our knowing and will always be done in TFC so move on We all teamstack in some form so no one is perfect. And to be honest clanmates join the same team because it's a given. It'll just be that way because we all know each other and want to play with our friends. Pubs are for fun and leagues are more strict in terms of rules. I've been playiing here for a long time and I'm noticing that theville is being more strict IMHO. And if I was a new player to theville and see/read all this bitterness I would think twice of pubbing her IMHO. A lot of other pub servers didn't really change much to be honest. So why is it that we keep changing things here and keep debating over the same friggin topics?

But sometimes you don't even realize that when you go pubbing with your friends you automatically join the same team so does that make you a teamstacker? Everyone does it man. It's something to think about. But as far as the regulars and "leet" players at theville, if you kindly ask them to join the other team to "balance" it of course they will do it. Some people just need reminders and we have enough admins to remind people I guess. How many admins do we have like 20?

As far as leagues goes my attitude for the game is like two different entities. When I play a league match I'm more serrious and when I pub at theville or at other places I'm more for FUN. I try not to innermix my attitude because it'll just seem to make my game playing exeperience more harder and I'll expect more things out of it. Pubbing is just for fun and TFC is just a game. I know that its quite difficult for some players at theville to accept the fact that this place has changed. We all considered theville our pubbing home. So why not we just bury this BS and just have some fun

BTW....to be honest I'm just happy to see that theville has be going on for 2 str8 years. Even though TFC isn't that popular here, other games has made theville more popular which I'm glad to even say. I hope that theville still continues on because if it did dies, where would we all be? We wouldn't be arguing from time-to-time at the same forums. We all would probably scrounge around finding new pubs to play on. And even we do find a pub to play on will it be teh same? Just be happy that theville is here and a place where we all can come back too to say hi to people/friends. Open your mind to TFC man you'll find that there are others things to see

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
Paddyjack

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vicoden wrote:

Ip changes killed it? um yeah...whatever. Most of the time when I used to play TFC it always regs or peeps I knew making up 75 % of the server total. Trust me 75% of you know how to get the new ip address if you need to. (just in case, it is posted right here on this website)

Yep, and when 20% of these players went over to DoD, the servers were suddenly more empty.... and thus less attractive.

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MuLiShA wrote:
blown65 wrote:
SHAFT wrote:
First Mul breaks free from the closet, then he starts picking on stevo. Hmmmm is there love in the air.....

I guess if it isnt stevo its Kason, ok ok. Whos next.

Maybe people I don't know (Stevo, Kason) shouldn't talk down on me.

I was jusst joking around like everyone else that replied to your post. You're the one who said "I'm gay" so what did you expect?

He's still mad about that tk....

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MuLiShA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I'm not, now shutup, seriously.
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we are into spam now I think it's time to say good night gracie...

Move along nothing to see here...
Robert E. Lee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone owes me 10 minutes of my life back for reading this thread.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: