FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
my gf
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

should i break up with her?
yes
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
no
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
try to hit it as much as possible then break up
70%
 70%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 24

Secret Agent Man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:06 am    Post subject: my gf Reply with quote

dang iono what to do about my gf.... she says she likes me alot.. but she can easly break up with me and not feel anything about it.... iono what to do...i wanna stay with her but she keeps threatining me that she will break up with me if i do certain things.. and that im the one thats gonna get hurt...

i have no idea on what i should do with this relationship...

aa, oshiete sensei-san
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: my gf Reply with quote

Secret Agent Man wrote:
dang iono what to do about my gf.... she says she likes me alot.. but she can easly break up with me and not feel anything about it.... iono what to do...i wanna stay with her but she keeps threatining me that she will break up with me if i do certain things.. and that im the one thats gonna get hurt...

i have no idea on what i should do with this relationship...

It sounds like the hussy is using you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Secret Agent Man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems like it too...
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are so many fishes in the sea. Unless you are dead set on spending the rest of your life with her and her negative points, relax. Say GG and move on. It won't be long before another sweet thing with out the baggage will appear, and this situtaion will seem like a far off moment, with little impact on your overall life.
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1, what is it you are doignt hat she is getting uypset about
2, if she can break it off that easy she had problems
3, how old are you man, i'm only 18 and my gf is 19 so anything too far off from that is kinda hard for me to comment on.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roof, you need to start a weekly column here. We can call it "Dear Roof"

Last edited by Robert E. Lee on Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
FragFailure

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never let a woman dictate what you are to do. I've lost a few friends because they let a women push them around.

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I swear, any of my ex girlfriends would phear me when I would ask to even separate. But that's just me because I don't let a girl take advantage of Trigga

Don't let a girl threaten you about breaking up that is not right. I mean that goes both ways and that is a really stupid way to threaten who u care about, especially when she uses it to her advantage. It's not like you would threaten your husband oh if you don't do this I will divorce you it doesn't work that way man seriously. Well at least you are not in that level but that was just an example man.

Just to let you know I wouldn't take that kind of 5hit from no one because it is making you hurt so bad then why stay with her. I would totally confront her in an assertive, open minded fashion and ask why does she have to say such harsh things to you. Breaking up is hard to do and if she makes it sound so simple to do then she has the problem.

Man, she isn't the only thing that can make your life happier. I'm pretty sure you deserve a much better woman who is mature enough to take breaking up seriously. When you do confront her do not make it hostile nor try to use "you" "you" "you" gestures. Use "I" "I" "I" gesture because she will feel like you are blaming her. Say something like "I feel or something like that, because if you say," Well you then she will feel like you are blaming it on her. Remember to express how you feel not blame the way you feel because of her. It'll jsut make things more difficult. Well think about it and always remember if a girl threatens to break up with you over such small 5hit she isn't the women for you no doubt. Good stuff.

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
Chan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STOOPID WEMANZ!

starts singing that #1 hit-

"Iiiiiiii ain't got no booooooooooooooooooooooooody"

(50 points on to who knows the singer)
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well chan there is the hound dog taylor song, i ain't got nobody. the grand funk railroad song, ain't got nobody, the sylvesterstewart song, I ain't got nobody.... but i tihnk you could possibly be singing a line fomr good ole DLR himself( yes or no?) fomr I'm just a gigolo which i think was originally done in 1957 by louis prima.... but this is all jsut a guess

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That David Lee Roth guy just a gigolo, isn't he?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gizanked wrote:
well chan there is the hound dog taylor song, i ain't got nobody. the grand funk railroad song, ain't got nobody, the sylvesterstewart song, I ain't got nobody.... but i tihnk you could possibly be singing a line fomr good ole DLR himself( yes or no?) fomr I'm just a gigolo which i think was originally done in 1957 by louis prima.... but this is all jsut a guess

LOL, yeah, just a guess.

You'd be one of those dipwads on gameshows who knows the answer 100%, but still pretends like it's all hard and only "an educated guess", wouldn't you?

Believe it or not, I would have had my answer in before the musicmeister here, but I ended up getting distracted by a cow-irker with a server question. Can I at least get 1 bonus point for effort?
Gurrg

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if she is threatning you, try and hit it as muc has possible then, break up, we'll see who is "hurt" after that, man do i love being evil!

The Ville-Addict----BR Site \/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shes always treatning you and says she would have no pain if you would leave her????? ---------> she doesn't love you. But if you ask me i would say that she will be in more pain then you when you would leave her.
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems pretty obvious from the pole but you should hit it and kick her to the curb. Women are like a bus, there's a new one around the corner every ten minutes. Course you don't always want to get on that bus but it's usually fun.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: