FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Cheaters suck

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 11:37 am    Post subject: Cheaters suck Reply with quote

Im here at work and of course instead of doing work im browsing the internet when I go to MSN's website and right there on the fron as one of there "features" or whatever you want to call it is a link called "How a gamer can cheat" heres the link http://msn.com.com/3000-2121-2818289.html now I dont know if this works for online games but christ Does it need to be advertised as cheating is already as prevalent as it is already??
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe they were running an article like that. Let's face it though, if you need to be a cheetur to win or feel good at any game your just pathetic.

Now I'm not saying I've never used noclip or cheats in HalfLife single player but at least I had the decency to finish the game first.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushido wrote:
Can't believe they were running an article like that. Let's face it though, if you need to be a cheetur to win or feel good at any game your just pathetic.

Now I'm not saying I've never used noclip or cheats in HalfLife single player but at least I had the decency to finish the game first.

Lol, but *that* is not considered cheating. It's when you use something illegal to win over your fellow players that is cheating

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$15 fee to register. they will certainly gain some money by the cheaters who want to downloadd the program.
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything in the hl engine is server side so you can't do anything with that program(beyond maybe changing console text). There are 100s like it, I don't see how this is new. And those programs are primarely for single player games. The makers of programs like that hope the makers of online games didn't screw up and put something key on the client side. So before you get all worked up, that can't do much with hl(excluding single player of course). And on top of that with the latest VAC, you would be banned for using that.
Da Omega Snipa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ok i'm gunna test that out on MAX payne i'm to lazzy to actually try and beat it sooooo... maybe i can find my 15 days

Da Canadian Snipa

whats that dot... AHHHHH MY HEAD WHERES MY HEAD
wow i'm burning toooooooo vP thanks to comp
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Omega Snipa wrote:
ok ok i'm gunna test that out on MAX payne i'm to lazzy to actually try and beat it sooooo... maybe i can find my 15 days

Max Payne has single player cheat codes you can input yourself, just go to google.com and search Max Payne cheats
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheaters will pay for what they do! . . a $15 fee. . lol
=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired
My Personal Insanity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(+)ASSASSIN(+) wrote:
Da Omega Snipa wrote:

Max Payne has single player cheat codes you can input yourself, just go to google.com and search Max Payne cheats

What I love doing is using the god cheat and then jumping off the Aesir
(sp?) building. You hit the street after a huge fall alive and then wander in the empty city forever, or until you get tired of the rendering problems.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushido wrote:

i can't beleive that cheats are around .. it saddens me to see it.... and that is a good tip u have there bushido.. i mean somebody sent me a link today about this and it really saddens me to this around ...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: