FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How's the weather??
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobins

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well we already had our 2 weeks of cristal clear sky's n hot weather n stuff here in wales.

now winter is almost completely here. dull days... very cold mornings. cool days. rain

we havent had that much rain yet. give it a few more weeks and it will be rain at least every other day.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sorry to say, but Southern CA has THE BEST weather of all. Mediterranean Weather rocks. Always around 60-70 degrees F, not too humid. PERFECT
`RaphX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I returned to St Andrews to study (after a 16 month absence), and it's as cold as ever. A lot colder than the West of Scotland, but also much drier. Already the cold winds are picking up, and now there is only a small window in early afternoon could anyone contemplate going outside in short sleeves.

Fairly dry, with a bitter wind.
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Western Wisconsin...Highs in the low 70s but cold breezes. It's getting to that point where you have to wear a long sleeve shirt and pants to stay comfortable outside....but that means snuggle weather will soon be upon us.
rAT bOY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ameanman wrote:
Im sorry to say, but Southern CA has THE BEST weather of all. Mediterranean Weather rocks. Always around 60-70 degrees F, not too humid. PERFECT

What are you talking about? It's frickin hot like 90 during the day and cold during the morning. Ah well it's not as bad as Arizona.

I love you JTHM <3
[njk]rat_boy
ur stuoid
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Dubque, It is either really hot or realy cold, what do you expect, it's iowa.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here in florida were feeling the wraith of a tropical depression weve had rain for the past 3 days its about 98% humity and it consistenly in the 90's only bad part is the lightenin keeps makin my power go out
5th GHG E.G. Mine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chan wrote:
It's Dubque, It is either really hot or realy cold, what do you expect, it's iowa.

NiGeL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here in Dallas TX it has been pretty hot for a while. Although last friday it got down to about 60 at night, which was a good relief.
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as of right now its about 70 Degrees here in Chicago, but that wont last. Heres a joke that describes our lovely midwest weather.

As John awoke he found himself confronted with the Devil himself, When he asked where he was, the Devil replied: "I am the almighty ruler of Hell and due to the life you llived, you will spend the rest of your life in eternal damnation". The devil then pointed to a large sledgehammer and told John to get to work crushing rocks. As John began working the devil left, several hours later the devil returned to find john working hapily with a smile on his face, The devil in disgust asked john what he could be so happy about? John replied "this is great its 130 degrees and humid as can be, its just like august in chicago". The devil angered by this decided to change the weather for John to windy, raining and flooding, Then left John to do his work. Several hours later, the devil decided to go and see how miserable john had now become working in the elements. To his suprise, he found John singing and merily working away crusing the large rocks with his hammer. "WHAT ARE YOU SO HAPPY ABOUT?" the Devil shouted??? John replied, "this is great the Wind and rain and flood waters, its just like Chicago in april". The Devil exploded at the happiness that John had, so he decided to make it even worse for him, He decided to Lower the temperature to 30 degrees below 0 and created a blizzard of snow and ice to pummel him as he worked. "that should take care of that" the devil smirked and again The devil took his leave of john and returned several hours later to see how miserable he was now. again to the devils astonishment he Returned to find john happier then ever as he dance and pranced and sang at the top of his lungs. The devil then asked "How could you possibly be this happy as miserable as it is in here?" John in a fit of Joy then replied "Im happy because Hell froze over and that means the cubs have finally won the world series".
OS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry? The best weather of all? Did someone forget Sydney? Geez...

Middle of Spring here, coming up to Summer in about 2 months ( can't wait!! ). I'd be at the beach surfing now with my friends if I didn't have this friggen cold.

Weather is about 25 degrees. I use C, not that primative F you guys use
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OS wrote:

Middle of Spring here, coming up to Summer in about 2 months ( can't wait!! ). I'd be at the beach surfing now with my friends if I didn't have this friggen cold.

Your Toilets flush backwards there too, man you southern hemisphere people are some strange ones
`RaphX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OS wrote:

Celsius > Fahrenheit. 25 degrees C = 77 degrees F.
But really that means 25 degrees C > 77 degrees F.
bobins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(+)ASSASSIN(+) wrote:
OS wrote:

Your Toilets flush backwards there too, man you southern hemisphere people are some strange ones

lol... water goin da other way.. now that would look weired.. i wonna go there just ta c that... lmao

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hot, cold, raining, dry, humid, cloudy, foggy. And that's just the weather we've been getting over the past week! Woohoo go erratic weather patterns! Go canada!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: