FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
what the heck is going on?!?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PondScum007

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 9:13 pm    Post subject: what the heck is going on?!? Reply with quote

why is there so much negativity around TV as of late? we need more positive things liek people trying to make it better, not crying about how awful it is...while admitting there is a problem is along the way to the solution, lets get over the troubles and work for some FUN and FRIENDSHIP!!

i propose a challenge to each and every person who has ever played here: just one game a week, forget about what people you dislike, forget about getting an awesome k/d ratio, forget about how saddedning you think it is to play TFC, play that one game with nothing on your mind other than playing your part in the team, talking, helping out, being nice to a noob or someone you dont know too well.... if everone could do that, well the 'ville and all it has stood for can get back into its full glory of the great place we all know and love!

~scm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: what the heck is going on?!? Reply with quote

PondScum007 wrote:

i propose a challenge to each and every person who has ever played here:

Rephrase that sentence...otherwise a good idea.
KopiKat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I whole heartedly agree Pond, People need to get along now. Please everyone, go out, as soon as you read this, and say either "Sorry"(for those u have butted heads with) or "Thanks"(for your friends) to everyperson you see. Please everyone, we must get along, dont let stuff like this get in the way of this fragile peace that we have established. Please, this is the best time to make amends. Please do.

-KK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said PS and KK. And Snag, I guess. I still miss ya bro. To all the other Villuns, I love you man!!!!

God Bless You Blue Ruler
bobins

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i think everyone here should just play n have fun. if you think someone's cheatin dont start a flam war. just let hl guard sort it... if there usin somethin that doesnt detect then its more of a challenge for you. either way just take it as a laugh... have some fun.

thas all i do. i have a laugh when i play, thas the only way i know how ta play. if i manage to get a decent k/d. then thas a bonus

once again have some fun. push all your differences to one side n frag.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobins wrote:
well i think everyone here should just play n have fun. if you think someone's cheatin dont start a flam war. just let hl guard sort it... if there usin somethin that doesnt detect then its more of a challenge for you. either way just take it as a laugh... have some fun.

thas all i do. i have a laugh when i play, thas the only way i know how ta play. if i manage to get a decent k/d. then thas a bonus

once again have some fun. push all your differences to one side n frag.

very well said bobins by you and everybody else here!! i hope this is just a passing phase for everybody And i hope we can all get along and work things out!!

KopiKat wrote:
I whole heartedly agree Pond, People need to get along now. Please everyone, go out, as soon as you read this, and say either "Sorry"(for those u have butted heads with) or "Thanks"(for your friends) to everyperson you see. Please everyone, we must get along, dont let stuff like this get in the way of this fragile peace that we have established. Please, this is the best time to make amends. Please do.

-KK

think before you make a mistake and do something U never wanted to happen in the first..? look at the admins and the high quality role model they have to go through everyday?? Admin commands are not all that easy to work with when you have a llama around .. those are my 2 main words i love to say alot of KopiKat and thanks for bringing this good point out in yourself KK and you too Pond and Snag along with Bright Red Nipples ..
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys just remember it's only a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's not real life. This should be a place where you can forget about all the trouble you have in real life and just have fun!!!!!!!!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: