FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Server behind router - Help me with the port settings!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stoney

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 5:50 pm    Post subject: Server behind router - Help me with the port settings!!! Reply with quote

I can't believe I have stumped the all-knowing Ville community!!! Nobody's responding to my server crisis. I have my dedicated NeoTF server all set up and ready to go. But nobody can log on because of my ignorance of router settings . WHAT A SHAME!!! I have done some serious research and found all the correct port numbers (6000,6001,6002,6003,7001,7002,27005,27010,27015,27016). But I can not figure out how to enter the the various ports, TCP/UDP settings in my router's browser-interface. I am using a Speedstreeam 2614 cable router. The router tech support tells me I need to talk to Sierra, and Sierra tells me to talk to Speedstream!!! What the hell do I do!?!?!?
Vulcan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you tell me the ip so I can see if I can connect to the server?
Stoney

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I got it! Please try it and post the results. thank you! 68.7.26.236
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GJ, Stoney.

I was able to login w/o problems. I built MG's and used remote rockets. I would try to edit NEO and take of the look of the remote rocket. I cant see when I maneuver with it on

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! Thank you for your time Hamese.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: