FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Wierd things happening in spaceball

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 11:50 am    Post subject: Wierd things happening in spaceball Reply with quote

I like sniping in that map, mainly because no one moves. It's very easy to kill people and get headshots. So last night I was playing and I saw something odd with the death icons, I know I killed one guy, but right before the death message of me killing him, it said someone else killed him. He didn't spawn, die, respawn and die because I only saw him once, and the other person who "killed him" was also near me. So now a little later Bubbles and I were face to face (both snipers). In everyother case I've seen, you cannot both kill each other. But we did. I had a screen shot of it, but I lost it. Bubbles killed me, and then I killed her with a headshot. I was like wtf. So now I'm playing today and one of those cases where 2 people killed one person at once(I was also one of the 2 who "killed" the victum. Also, just today for some reason it's been very hard to infect. I had a medic litterally standing next to me, but no infection (2fort). And lastly, for some reason my sniper rifle isn't shooting every time I let go of the mouse. It's been happening for a couple of days, and it's very annoying. I lose the charge of the rifle, but no ammo, and I still walk slow. I know it isn't the auto reload script I use (don't ask why it still runs when I'm a sniper), because even with it off I still have this happen every so often. Oh ya, this is my 1000th post w00t
Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haXorz.

;p

jk
i dont know but that sounds fun.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: