FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Flying Super Spy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omega_initiative

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:10 pm    Post subject: Flying Super Spy Reply with quote

Okay, that mouse hole thread reminded me of something fishy that I saw while playing on ville III in a crossover map.

Well, we all know in the main courtyard of the crossover there is a gap between the open yard and the capture point. People can fall into that gap to get the opponent's flag. Well, as I was playing our flag was moved but not taken out completely. It was exposed and not under that holding place. I placed some pipebombs underneath flag and thoguht that whoeevr came in to get the flag will be blown to pieces. All of a sudden, a spy fell in to get the flag. But like superman he just flew straight back up. it happened so fast that i didn't pull the trigger to blow him up. I was like wtf?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? #Crazy

Well, this case would be understandable if he was a medic or scout, or let say he used a regular grenade to propell himself. But neither was the case. Also, no grenade went off around him. He just came down and flew back up. The guy was from [ADSL], but I forgot his name. I don't kow, can any one give me an answer?
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, I saw this too, I was wondering what he was doing.
gindapoo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also witnessed this, actually in game with Snag. I saw the spy (as soldier) drop down the opening grab the flag from its stationary point, and toss it out the opening so that it was exposed to the upper level. Then the spy would return as a spy/ medic (usually) drop down and bounce right back up with the flag. Snag commented about it in game. It was really odd. Anyone have a reasonable explanation?

(BTW Omega was it [ADSL] DUCK OF DEATH?--that is who it was in the game I was in.)
Paddyjack

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he was using a "noclip" hacks? I witnessed something similar once in 2 fort, the guy was going ffrom 1rst floor to roof without jumping, ang going through walls too

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
BigCaulk69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey if it was [adsl] duck of death then he was using some sort of wallhack or no clip thing. i know he hacks. he was on the BR server and he has one of those progs that announces what he is using and who made it whenever the person gets on the server. he denied it and csguard or whatever we have didnt catch it. he wasnt using it but he has it just so yall know. they are in STA too....wouldnt be good for their clan if they were caught cheating
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
omega_initiative

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, it was duck of death. What a llama. I think we should try to do something about it. That guy really sucked without his cheat, he would walk straight into my pipebombs like an idiot. But if he had an oppurtunity he will use his cheats. The weird thing is, I went to the stat to check up on him, the stat show that he has never been a spy, that is really odd too.

Ban that cheating biotch!!!!
OS

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty weird.

"Some sort of wallhack or no clip thing" - Caulk.

It may just be a bug that he knows how to use to his advantage. No idea what it could be, but I say innocent untill proven guilty.
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duck of Death is the leader of [ADSL]. If he was cheating...which I believe he was, they could be thrown out of all leagues like CNBL was.
Paddyjack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe there are many cheaters in leagues. We caught many while we were playing as CSI, but complaining about it made us look bad.

It is one of the reasons we left, we were tired of it all, the hypocrisy, and cheap play.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know what accually happened in game, but I looked up duck of death's wonid over at the STA site, and it is him, not some guy just using his name.
YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ADSL] DUCK OF DEATH

WONid: 320812

Right?
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes DUCK OF DEATH 320812 on sta
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed the Bronze I divisison admin from STA about this. I don't know that anything will be done, but I figured they should know that he's been spotted in a pub playing "Superman". Sadly, I doubt that anything will be done since my name doesn't carry some tag of "note". Oh well, at least I tried to do something.

If you guys feel like saying something email:

bluefire@stronger.org

and let him know you don't take kindly to server crashing h4x0rs.
Paddyjack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, at least since you have no tags you won't pass for a loser who is looking for an excuse for his loss. So it may be taken seriously.

But untill he's found cheating in a league match, what he does in a pub do not change anything. Still, his actions may be more closely watched now.

Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in game with him and he wasn't that great of a player. I haven't seen the cheat yet though. Bit when I do I'm sure there will be a big BADA BOOM in his future.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: