FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Chicken Sissy Babies!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 7:59 pm    Post subject: Chicken Sissy Babies!! Reply with quote

Check out this editorial on ESPN. com, Some schools wabnt to ban "Tag" because it could make kids feel like victems and lower their self esteem, not to mention how "violent" it is!

http://msn.espn.go.com/page2/s/caple/020626.html
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like a victim already, I don't wanna be it!!!! Rediculous #Fist

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was posted on the cats, I believe the first post had 10 or less words, and around 4 swears. I'm in school, and we cannot play a game called bombardment, because god forbit we throw a soft ball at some kids who are "not physically fit" and think they are "being picked on". FFS they need to grow up and get over it.
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero wrote:
This was posted on the cats, I believe the first post had 10 or less words, and around 4 swears. I'm in school, and we cannot play a game called bombardment, because god forbit we throw a soft ball at some kids who are "not physically fit" and think they are "being picked on". FFS they need to grow up and get over it.

Is that like pickle?? I've never heard of bombardment.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
hoaxie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or dodge ball?

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never heard of pickle lol. In bombardment there are 3 balls in the center, and both teams start in the back, they run to get the ball and throw it at people. When you are hit you go in the enemy jail. You also go in the enemy jail when a ball you throw is caught. To get out of the jail you have to be thrown a ball by your team and catch it in midair, or you team needs to make a basket.
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pickle is like getting caught between the bases in baseball. That's what it was sounding like, oopsy.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
JTHM

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In bombardment there are 3 balls in the center, and both teams start in the back, they run to get the ball and throw it at people. When you are hit you go in the enemy jail. You also go in the enemy jail when a ball you throw is caught. To get out of the jail you have to be thrown a ball by your team and catch it in midair, or you team needs to make a basket.

i used to play like that in elementary school!!!! excpet we called it trench.... ahh memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha..... I laugh at these poor souls. We played games that were ACTUALLY bloody! We played this one game we "called" rugby, but really it was football mixed with soccer and smear the queer. A true FULL CONTACT sport All of these weaklings need to shape up and take a salt pill! BACK IN LINE! VIVA LA BLOOD SPORT!!!!

-KK

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drowned By Your Standards wrote:

i used to play like that in elementary school!!!! except we called it trench.... ahh memories

Hoo Yah! Trench ball was awesome. It's not as good as SpeedBall though. Think Ultimate frisbee with a ball instead. And it's usually played indoors so you can rebound off the walls and smash each other into them.
Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh I played this game called "Judo Chop." We stood on this balance beam sort of thing on the playground and yelled JUDO CHOP or JUDO KICK and tried to knock each other off the beam.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In 7th grade we used to have chicken fights. We'd joust with one guy carrying the other until one of the teams fell over. Classic stuff. We also used to do running bases in the school lot as well. I wasted three pairs of school pants in one year sliding head/feet first on the asphalt.

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SpeCies

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not? They removed Dodge Ball due to it's aggressive nature.
three_gunn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think 'bombardment' is like a game called 'butts up'. im serious now guys...no nasty remarks please.

all it consisted of was a tennis ball and a huge wall(we mostly used the handball courts -no sliceys!-)and there would be an order...from the first to last person...the first person would start by throwing the tennis ball as hard as he/she could against the wall and the next person has to catch it and not drop it. if he/she did, then he would have to run as fast as he could to touch the wall before the next person after him picks up the ball and throws it against the wall. if that person tagged the wall before the runner touched the wall then he would get a letter...'B'. it would go on until someone spelled-B.U.T.T.S.U.P. then that person would have to go to the wall...get on his knees...crouch over..displaying his buttocks. and the whole group would get one free shot at his ass.(with the tennis ball!...you freaks) we were 7 when we were playing this. and it was at a catholic school.
OS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodge Ball is a damn good game!

At my school, we play "Nutties". Anyone heard of it? It's kinda lame, but it's fun when 50 or so people play. And it hurts

Someone buys a Coke, drinks it, steps on the can to make it flat, and we kick it around. If it goes between someone's legs, everyone gets to punch him 3 times. And there is scoring. Get it between someone's legs - you get 1 point. If it goes between your legs - you lose one point. Of course, the chics don't join in, and even if they did, I doubt anyone would punch them anyway. So they keep score. Right now, Chem is first with 137 points, and I'm second with 126 points. Getting closer to you, Chem
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: