FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I got an X-Plug question(or two)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OpTlk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 12:31 am    Post subject: I got an X-Plug question(or two) Reply with quote

Ok, using X-plug on the Current Players page, when i try to join game for TV 6 the console stops me saying "invalid server passward" or something. How exactly do i add the password considering i never entered it to begin with.

Also, prior to using X-plug, i always joined the servers directly through TFC, now its first loading HL, then changing game to TFC in console before loading..I"ve noticed some slowing in game since doing this...any suggestions on how to join through TFC instead. Pretty weird though, its joining me in HL under one name and then changing to TFC along with my name. Oh well, any help would be appreciated..either on here or PM. Thanks

http://www.myspace.com/pvallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
AFI

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My advice is get THE ALL SEEING EYE...awesome program, even the free version.

Quote:
YOU SPAMMER!! Lets actually put some thought into this post, try again in 1-2 minutes

Woah that's the first time I've gotten that message. DOH!! I've become a forum spammer!!
Goldom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

click on server ip its a better plug in. also, it doesnt matter if you open hl, tfc, any mod, the server list will be the same unless you change the filters. (ie you could open CS, and if filters were set to tfc last time, you'll still have tfc servers there)
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this will help but when I connect to a game I go to the ville web site, click on current players, select the server to play on and then click "Connect to Server" in the top right side box.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The easiest way.. IMHO to connect to Ville servers is to use X-Plug AND Half-Life Protcol.. That way when you visit the Current Players pages and you see one you want to play on the only thing you have to do is click "Connect to the server".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: