FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Demoman Tips
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valve got rid of the delays of more than 50 seconds.Good point many demo forget to set a pipe trap which you can put 8 pipes in Then reload switch to normal grenade laucher for spam and lure the enemy into them or your pipe trap BOOM !

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
My Personal Insanity

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Computer wrote:
Actually i believe you can use the command "detstart" and then type in the amount of time that you want.

That is it indeed, I just detted myself with a 12 second detpack (detstart 12)
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ameanman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are a demoman and set a Pipebomb trap; depending on how many you lay for your trap you can do either of the following:

*If you lay all 8 of your pipebombs DON"T just stand there and wait for someone to run into it; you can at least pull out your normal shotgun, run around and shoot ppl, then run back and bait the person into your trap (that is hopefully in a good location, eg corner), then use your right click to det the pipes when they are in proximity of them

*If you lay a number of pipebombs that are less than 8 you can use still fire the grenade launcher without detonating your original pipebombs that you set, as long as you do not release more than 8 total grenades at a time. For example, if you have 4 pipebombs in your trap at your flag, you can still run around shooting out normal grenades up to a number of 4 at a time; once you go past 4 your normal pipebombs start to explode.

I hope this helps, I'm new at the Ville forums and don't know whether this has been post clearly before.
Vulcan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can lay all 8 pipebombs and them spam with your gl. If you can in CTF maps, lay the pipes at the flag, and hide in a safe spot where you can see the flag. Once the ememy comes up to the flag, let them have it. Works a lot unless they are expecting you to detonate them, then you take out the gl and SPAM like crazy.
rAT bOY

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget to spam your MIRVs at the flag too. It'll buy you time so your backup D (soldiers) can come and take out the enemy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: