FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TV Servers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OpTlk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 1:54 pm    Post subject: TV Servers Reply with quote

I'm not positive this is the right section for this question, but ever since I started playing on the TV servers I have only had limited access to all of them. A majority of the time, I only ever had TV 3 & 4. Occasionally 1 would show up, but it wasn't likely. Never seen 2, 5, 6, or grudge before. When i try to use the "add server" feature, after entering the IP and port for any of those servers they never get added. Does anyone have any suggestions or explanations as to why this would be happening? If not, thanks anyways..and i'll see you in TV3

http://www.myspace.com/pvallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hoaxie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems we are always in transition. 4 is now gone, 6 just came back, the only one that was 24/7 was 4, now 3 is. sheesh... 5 is gone...you have to really stay up with the news on the boards to know just exactly what is going on. Also, check under *current players* above to get the low down on when the servers are up. Hope this helps somewhat.

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Linktodeath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check your fiters. Since 6 is the only 24/7 server, you may have "Is responding" as one of your filters, therefore making the other servers not to show when they are not up.

ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi OpTik, It's always a good thing to see other people from San Diego on the Ville servers.
Perhaps we can sit in traffic together some time

Hoax is right, major changes around here lately.
The Current line up is
TV1 Avanti Only
Hours of Operation: M-F: 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 a.m. CST -
Weekends: Non Stop
IP Address: 66.35.137.251

TV2 Flagrun, Well, Vidar2, 2fort, Breakout
Hours of Operation: M-F: 5:30 p.m. CST - 8:00 a.m. -
IP Address: 66.35.137.250

TV3 Warpath, Badlands, Rock2, Acropolis2
Hours of Operation: M-F: 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 a.m. CST -
IP Address: 66.136.74.252

TV6 The Current maps are evolving but openfire_l and
other league maps are planned
24/7
IP Address: 66.153.28.3

The private server

Maps Varies Password protected: accelearted
Hours of Operation: 24/7
IP Address: 146.20.83.94

If you want a easy to use way to monitor the servers and join, Google Server Watch. After you have set it up you can easily join and check whos on which one.

If you want to use the Current Players button, this is an easy way to get into games also. Click on the button and download the X-plug, enter the correct info and your good to go.

There are more monitoring programs but others will have to post. I use the server watch myself.

Last edited by ROOFCUTTER on Mon Jun 10, 2002 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
OpTlk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to all 3 of you...very helpful...some things for me to try out...hope it works!

and yes, traffic it is roof!

http://www.myspace.com/pvallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
AFI

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The All-Seeing Eye "roX0rz"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: