FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEoTF - looks great
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robert E. Lee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The flash grenades are what we used here during NTF's 1st version, but was soon weeded out. The reason they aren't being used now is because there's a bug that crashes the server when flash grenades are turned on.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I highly suggest against this... but then again, if its only server 2 and only this week... The NTF mod is currently INCOMPATIBLE with TFC servers, and has unexpected crashes more often than once an hour, as I have experienced on other NTF servers. Also, the multigun is WAY too powerful for an avanti/warpath type level.
Robert E. Lee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just for a week.. Plus the latest HLDS patch is probably even more unstable than the NTF mod, it's hard to keep a server up for more than 6 hours before it crashes. If it was totally incompatible then it wouldn't be offered. Just relax and have fun..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neo Rocks!

I think one of the servers should be converted into a Neo server all the time. It should be off the stats (tesla coils are a bit powerful), but just a place where we can go and have fun...

plus calling in airstrikes to take out sg's is way too much fun.

Reminds me of Kabul right about now...

-DG

Dgenr8

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neo Rocks!

I think one of the servers should be converted into a Neo server all the time. It should be off the stats (tesla coils are a bit powerful), but just a place where we can go and have fun...

plus calling in airstrikes to take out sg's is way too much fun.

Reminds me of Kabul right about now...

-DG

Robert E. Lee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night was the most fun I've had playing TFC in a long while.. I absolutly love NeoTF. I adds a spark to the game(no pun). I say we definatly keep it on a server.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second this but.....

It was raw carnage trying to take 3 in avanti last night. The defenders had 3 or 4 engies and each engie can have a multigun AND a regular SG. Twice as many to take out. Since the have twice the guns maybe we can crank down the class limits for engies?? Im all for the bonzai charge up the hill, but After dying over 60 times and not being able to get to 3 it was getting frustrating.

Thoughts??

Magoo

KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey NEOTF is GREAT! Me and Mako had a lilttle fun with the Airstike! I would jump onto his head and call an Airstike and then I ran and Mako stayed there and he got bombed! HE HE

Hey I have just put a rocket in you weeee lil head from the sniper right or was that from my sg that just shoved a rocket or two down you throut and are gonna blow in 5 sec 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Thanks
KillerRoofcutter

[ This Message was edited by: KillerRoofcutter on 2001-10-23 10:10 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Last Of The Finest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2001-10-23 09:35, Mr. Magoo wrote:
It was raw carnage trying to take 3 in avanti last night. The defenders had 3 or 4 engies and each engie can have a multigun AND a regular SG. Twice as many to take out. Since the have twice the guns maybe we can crank down the class limits for engies?? Im all for the bonzai charge up the hill, but After dying over 60 times and not being able to get to 3 it was getting frustrating.

I think the bad thing about Multiguns, and don't get me wrong I love them, is that they can sniff out spies. The Spies could be, as always, the best against SGs by calling in an airstrike near the MGs and SGs. However, the way it is right now, that'll be very hard.

Love that tesla though.

Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem if we can get it stable converting tv3 to neotf full time, but it up to you Mayor....

Do the stats need to be taken off to be able to do this.... If I need to maybe I can put together a seperate stats page for it if we want it off of the offical stats....

Just a suggestion.....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
llama_beans
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem if we can get it stable converting tv3 to neotf full time, but it up to you Mayor....

Do the stats need to be taken off to be able to do this.... If I need to maybe I can put together a seperate stats page for it if we want it off of the offical stats....

Just a suggestion.....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bakuryu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A note that u all may not have noticed about the mod and it is a major flaw. You're teammates can kill your multiguns and your anti missle launchers. Bot are unrepairable things. I figure this out after axis, who was on my team, blew up my anti-missle launcher using his crowbar and after hitting my multigun with the spanner.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that a flaw?
or just standard issue breakable stuff.
x0rcist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were can i get an english version of NTF??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
x0rcist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were can i get an english version of NTF??
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: