FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Off-Topic post
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 132, 133, 134  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I leave to go on a drunken rampage for 2 days and this thing multiplies. WTF (you died stupid) and I believe that someone wondered who frag mated with to get this thread started and I think that this bastard thread was immaculetly (spelling?)conceived. and soon this thread will have more posts in it than half of the other forums combined. This is my 333rd post since its half of 666 does that make me only half evil??

[ This Message was edited by: (+)ASSASSIN(+) on 2002-04-22 12:25 ]
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how long before this thread chokes the message board program? 999 replies? 9999 views? (maybe something more like 1024 and 16384? binary and all...)

I'm certainly contributing to the eventual collapse of the forums
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rata-tat-tat
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats with the kitty eating munsters ? do they come in blue or black I want to get one for the people that live in my drom since they seem to like surfing the no no sites and slow my connection insainly badly
gindapoo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

* still holding up hand *
* begins to thump head on wall, thinks better of it since the wall here at work is cement. *

Please, I beg of you fellas,
no more novellas.

* gaahg! it rhymes! *

Unfeignedly, I hypothesize those excessively verbose contributions to this discourse are subliminally endevoring to convey an untimely demise to the Off Topic Post. The loquacious text and impudence of usage only function to augment the extensiveness of this benevolent correspondence.

FragFailure

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say the post keeps going.

Frag thinks of a way to get to Detroit for some Tim Horton's donuts.

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I may interject, the discourse of this thread is going to the dogs. If you read my second novella, you'd probably enjoy it. It's about STAR WARS!
hoaxie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be reading yours next, Snag. I had to do them in order. And my eyes were all a blur by the time I finished Snipes. I am especially interested in the short about Fiona Apple.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jaredmonkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not read the first two novels yet as I don't have the attention span or the time to accomplish such a feat. I did read the one about Luke's journey being the "typical" journey of a hero. I really wish you had posted that last year because in my english class we watched Star Wars and then had to write two papers about it...one with the use of the archetypes in it and the second about Luke's advancement as a hero based upon the belief of that guy you quoted in your story (can't remember the name, and too tired to go and review the topic to find it) Very good paper...I can see why you got that A
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hoaxie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raise your hand if you can, without looking, recall what the original topic of this thread was? If you think you know... state it. First person with the correct answer... WITHOUT LOOKING... gets a gold star.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now... wheres OBH!
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-22 16:58, one big hoax wrote:
Raise your hand if you can, without looking, recall what the original topic of this thread was? If you think you know... state it. First person with the correct answer... WITHOUT LOOKING... gets a gold star.

A gold star?
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err...something about L337 SP34k here at the Ville...
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok snag if your second novella was about star wars ill go back and read it but if your lying to me..............well I dont know what will happen but it will be very bad im sure.
*Edit* I read your writing and I must say its a very good work, Kudos

Only 25 more days till the next movie, Im excited because it cant be worse then the last one and so far in lucas's small world the second seems to be better than the rest.

[ This Message was edited by: (+)ASSASSIN(+) on 2002-04-22 17:23 ]
Computer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this is supposed to be off topic I havn't really read many of the other posts in here which has kept me on the topic of being off topic.........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 132, 133, 134  Next
Page 35 of 134

Jump to: