FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
are they using a script or do they just act really fast

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NerUKierFKeal-VS-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok here goes i was playing at theville 4 few days ago and i notice when i kill someone they sometimes have a grenade on the ground, that might be normal sometimes but if u shot a sniper from behind plus he is not moving and when i kill him he had a grenade on the ground and it stayed there for four beeps(i think that is the max) and blow up. now the question is...... is that person using a script or something like that so when they get killed they will drop a grenade right away
thewz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's impossible, once you die, you can not prime a grenade. Unless they have it set so that once they drop below a certain amount of health they begin priming nades.
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which could only be done with a client side hook, which would be considered cheating. I've personally never seen one, but I have no doubts that something like that would be easy to make. The person might just be skilled too.
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if there is a script for that but I always try to hit the gernade key as soon as it looks hopeless.
You can tell when your health is dropping and your not anywhere near saftey.
A lot of times I will press and hold the gernade key when running into rooms or thru passageways. I either throw it right as I get thru at the enemy or if I get sniped it will drop.
Gernades are your friends and should never be taken back to respawn with you!

BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen to that! When I've tucked my tail, and am running back to respawn, I always drop them to cover my trail... it's amazing how many NMEs you get that way
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thewz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look at it as a personal failure if I still have a full complement of nades when I die. Unload them when you die.
NerUKierFKeal-VS-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was a sniper and i killed him in one shot from behind so there is no way he knows he is going to die and have time to PUSS DA BUTTON
PondScum007

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeap..nothing worse than waiting and waiting and waitng for a full lode of 4 emps in avanti then dying while still holdign the 1st...i walsy try to get quality tosses on at least 6/8 grens if not more...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: