FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
[LB] Website is up!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MunkeyEye
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heyall!

Just wanted to invite everyone from The Ville to come check out our new [LB] home. It's about 90% done so I guess this is as good a time as any other to invite all our buddies at The Ville to our little house-warming.

Please leave your weapons at the door. This includes caltrops too...don't want any drunks sitting on one now do we? Help yourselves to the beer in the cooler (compliments of Risterante37 at Avanti). There're chips and tasties over by the respawn SG/barrel and the official [LB]Puke Bucket is by CP3.

Oh, carpool if you can, coz parking might be a b*tch.

The addy is http://www.brucenomura.com/test7/lb/default.asp

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great site I like the tatered paper look.
The Llama farmer is a crack up. I think he lives around the cornor from here I've seen him out feeding his 10 llama herd. Do I get my reward now?? LOL
The membership page certianly is impressive.
Good Job guys see ya in game
Axis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff man.
MunkeyEye
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! And oh, RoofCutter, sorry but we can't do the dirty work for ya! You'll have to either capture or kill him yerself! I wouldn't go for a headshot in this case though, since that'll be messy and make IDing him kinda difficult. Unless you wanna pick up the pieces and send it to us in a bag.... yewww..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks cool, who made the graphix. They're nice. I especially liked the Llama wanted poster, you should do stuff like that every week or something.

Pretty nice page.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: