FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BASH 2.1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ktulu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL those KILAAKS crack me up, there language is so primative I wonder how they ever got there act together to ever leave their planet.

It was fun but very frustrating at times but like ROOF says we can learn from this experience and make the next one even better.
Thanks ROOF, Torak and TargetDummy for using so much of your time to make this happen.
Three cheers for Bash 2.1

See eagle we did not need you anyway...j/k LOL we missed you buddy they put up a great fight.
NerUKierFKeal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx for the gg guys and wish to face u guys again

p.s. nice pic kilaak taht is a really old pic from godzilla isn't it

KAMIKAZE-KILAAK

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KAMIKAZE GLAD FORE CHANSE TO PRUUV KILAAK SOUPEARIOR TO POONEE HOOMUNZ! JUNKY HOOMUN SENTREE GUHNZ DID KNOT SHUUT AT ALL NME HOOMUNZ THO, NEVUR SEEN THAT BEEFOR!

Seriously though, any of you other engies in the game notice that your gun just didn't seem to actually shoot at the NMEs? One of the times I had my gun on the ledge behind 3, full health and ammo... somehow the NME capped 3, and my gun still had full health and ammo... I know Ktulu didn't give it any ammo, but it just never decided to shoot (and yes, it was turned the right way)

MuLiShA

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i did notice that, its seemed that they were moving in slow motion. Might be why capping was ALOT easier than last time....
Krayonz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must agree, the hoomunz make crappy sentry guns. Tonight was the first time I have ever seen a sentry not fire for so long when it is obviously pointed at an enemy. One person could easily run past the useless snipers and poorly made sentry guns and secure a command point. Nobody was really able to do what they were capable of.

Krayonz
MunkeyEye
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about the lag. Just found out that one of my colleagues "borrowed" the server for some load testing the night of the bash. He thought it was my regular workstation aka Grudge.

Funny thing was that he was wondering why the usual apps werent on it, so he installed a bunch of work-related stuff on the server too. Time for some spring cleaning when i get back!

I'll paint the server yellow/black to ward off predators in the future!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering, I never saw 4 lag that much in my life. And yes you could almost walk past the sgs and cap before they started firing (This is a sign of server side lag and not network conditions). I circled one and tossed nades at a second and they both went down with me having like 50% health still. Very unreal...

OK the new unofficial title for the friday night bash is the Ville "Cursed Lag Fest" !!!

[ This Message was edited by: CyCoDad on 2002-04-01 07:06 ]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: