FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Another {Defiance} Cheetur Banned
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PondScum007

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouch 2 persons from the same clan...yes that does look bad, but i dont think everyone should be condened (too much anyway) but cheaters is cheaters, and should all die

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shark has never contacted me, only lud. I personally have no clue why he is wearing my tag, and I was almost going to ask him to remove it. It's up to him really. If he for some reason does not want to be in your clan, then I have nothing against having him in my clan, but this is not the time or place to talk about this matter. I too think he'll regret leaving {db+ok} if he chooses that way.

And how was invictus part of {db+ok}? I told you they had 2 separate wonids, and my invictus has no remembrance of {db+ok}. He didn't even just tell me I wanna be in your clan the first time I saw him. He played here for like 2 weeks before even mentioning me clan.

[ This Message was edited by: Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero on 2002-03-29 18:38 ]
Limbo Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havn't posted on this forum before And i hate to do so in the currant light of what is being said about [Defiance]. All of us who are part of this clan I hope can honestly say are in no way associated in any form of cheating.Lin would be the first to condemn anyone including clan members and I trust and respect his integrity. I have only been playing here at TheVille for a short time and I believe cheaters should be banned, But OTOH that should not tar any other clan member with the same brush, and if and I mean if, invictus or Guy Type R are found to be cheating it is no reflection on this clan as every member as you all know is taken onboard first and foremost by trust.A cheater is only letting himself down and betrying the trust of others. Long post I know for my first, what the hell

[ This Message was edited by: Limbo Dancer on 2002-03-29 19:21 ]
Deathbringer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never have pointed the finger at the whole clan.. I just think maybe you should be a little more careful in the selection process and allowing people to use the tag.. the one guy earlier said that "if he wants to run the tag I guess its ok" well I think that is a little to loose.. and maybe therein maybe the problem...
Anyway I am up for second chances... clean slate here..Done

Limbo Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the title of this thread and I hate bad grammer."Another {Defiance}cheetur Banned" Should read.. Another [Defiance] cheater banned."Another" implies we are all cheaters Ktulu, which we are not.As skeleton put it to all of you.Please read.

[ This Message was edited by: Limbo Dancer on 2002-03-29 19:13 ]
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess another one bites the dust. LOL I agree pondscum but your evil.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ktulu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Limbo Dancer my grammer is fine you can't use the [ ] characters in the subject line of your post, the program will not let you. Don't lose sight of the trees for the forest, that is such a minor issue so it sounds to me like you want to start bashing me even though we have never met.... not a good thing, respect everyone except cheeturs

And the title of my thread is "Another {Defiance} Cheetur Banned" seems like an accurate statement, it did not say "all Defiance members cheat.
You need to listen to what people are saying to you in this thread.... like it or not people are going to judge you by the company you keep so tighten those show laces soldier

Limbo Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok sorry to seem like I got at you Ktulu but I get a little heated when I think that I'm being put into the same bracket as a cheater when all I want to do is play the game.Please accept my apology.I dont want to make any enemies here as we are all in it just for fun,I hope, but please keep an open mind to the rest of our clan. respect rule #1 OK I got it

[ This Message was edited by: Limbo Dancer on 2002-03-29 20:14 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Limbo Dancer on 2002-03-29 20:20 ]
sSdD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok guys...i really do hate this thread...1)B/c i really do think that the [Defiance] guys are all good guys...i know that they will stick up for me and i will stick up for them...i mean i know Lin, Lud, and Skeleton..i've seen the others, but those r the ones i know....they are all good guys...and i think it's sad to see 2 guys get busted....i mean yes that does give a clan a bad name.... now [Defiance] is thought as a cheater clan..but hey that's only 2 GUYS!!!!....the rest are all good guys..... don't think of them as bad guys now...ok so Lin recruited sumone that he didn't know was cheatin...just a mistake... if they cheat, they should be banned....so don't think of them as bad guys now... jst 2 guys that got caught cheatin...i think that it is even strange to TEST cheats... but don't talk smack about [Defiance]

~~Note to Lin: i know how u feel..being leader of clan and recruitin...i know how it is...but just a note...i would WATCH the guys and like make sure they're regs..so u can get to know them...but hey we all make mistakes...but don't worry about it...my clan and i don't think any lower of you..just a bad thing...i was even thinkin about recruitin Guy R...but he seemed just TOO good....

P.S.: this is the longest thing ive ever written
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-03-29 20:14, CuRiOuS gEoRgE wrote:

~~Note to Lin: i know how u feel..being leader of clan and recruitin...i know how it is...

What do you mean you "know how it is" George? I'm one of the leaders of our clan, and I don't see any problem with recruiting. We all take a look at the players, and choose those who show team play, good values, and since we're a competitive clan, skill. So far we haven't had any problems with those we have recruited. I don't understand why it would be hard to recruit, just think before you ask/accept someone into your clan, and you'll be fine

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why you say it was two people. It was 1 person. Invictus doesn't cheat. I am trying to clear that up. I let Guy Type use the tag just because I was a stats whore A), and B) I didn't want to discourage him from joining by making him take off the tag. Either way I still don't think he cheats either. Can we get this thread locked or preferable removed.
Limbo Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your support CuRiOuS gEoEgE, What you're saying means alot.Sure we are not all bad guys....see you on the battle field

[ This Message was edited by: Limbo Dancer on 2002-03-29 21:17 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Limbo Dancer on 2002-03-29 21:23 ]
hoaxie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]
On 2002-03-29 15:58, Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero wrote:
but hey haven't most of us been busted once in a while

Nope. Can't say that I have!

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
gindapoo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here hoax, never have--never will.

In my opinion, cheaters should be banned--period--regardless of whether the "cheat" is for TFC or another mod. If you cheat on one, you are likely going to cheat whenever you can.

But as it has been discussed in other threads, sometimes circumstances may warrant a second chance. That is for the admins to decide. One of the things that makes the Ville so fun to play at is the environment, free of cheating. I know if I get beat by someone, they are simply better than I am at that moment.
Blown

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here hoax, Ive never even dl'ed a cheat to even try out. Though I have thought about seeing what one does just so I know what to look for.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: