FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sully's tip of the week 3/5/2002
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second or third ?? what Blown and Snag say. Let the medic know where you are. We cant help you if your out of site And dont call for help if you dont need it that really makes us go on coffee break grgrgrgrgrgr

Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be afraid to change classes to accompolish a task. I go demo in Avanti regularly to get the back door open. Then back to soldier to get a nail gernade and spam the back to blow the hell out of any sgs and then if my team is busy or slow Ill get a chance to get back there and cap that thing. The trick is pushhhh. A good defense can have a destroyed defense back up before you can respawn and return if the whole team isnt pushing it onto the cap. Im all excited now going to go find a game to avanti NOW!
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do the same Roof whatever is required to get the job done. Everyone should do this to help the team to cap.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: