FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rigging Experience
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Counter-Strike Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverOne
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever I can im watching the server from outside. More for chat, etc. Unless I see people complaining, then I will try to jump on.

I know the problems with this mod.. but its also bringing in people. For the few complaints there has been many, many compliments. 100's of them. I do agree we need to work on a stronger admin presence on the server, but.. please remember this rpg mod has only been running for a month and we need to adjust.

That and the fact some of the admins are working on a major project for the Ville.

Thanks for posting your concerns. Our goal as always is to make our servers an enjoyable place to play. We will do what it takes to make that happen.

"STOP FLAPPIN' THE YAP AND WATCH THE LANGUAGE" ~Blue Ruler
"Silver is Cheezylicious" ~MErf
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd like to see the stats reset at the beginning of each month. to keep it fair and fun for the new people that join.
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
i'd like to see the stats reset at the beginning of each month. to keep it fair and fun for the new people that join.

The stats or the experience.. or both?

I agree with the stats, but I wouldn't want the exp taken away.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cobra wrote:

I do understand. But I dont know about that.

The mod is balanced. It promotes teamwork in order to take down the higher level players and rewards those who do so with more experience. It rewards those who play... those who are on the server. If a new player wants to do well.. they have to play and gain levels.

In my opinion I find it very challenging to take out the higher level players. And.. when it happens I know I just received a ton of exp which makes me gain faster.

If a player doesnt play for 90 days their levels are removed. Btw. That can be changed to anything. I though 90 was good. So if somebody takes a month or 2 off their levels will still be there. Over 3 months they probably are not coming back and the system will remove em.

"STOP FLAPPIN' THE YAP AND WATCH THE LANGUAGE" ~Blue Ruler
"Silver is Cheezylicious" ~MErf
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup, that's also a way of looking at it.

then there's no need to reset the experience.
BENDER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well 4 now the #1 problem is the team stackin lota new players that show up leave 2 soon after getting raped round after round cuse they stand no chance vs the other higher lvls, I also notice that the foul language is decreasing so things ar slowly getin beter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Counter-Strike Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: