FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
A Ville Essay

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: A Ville Essay Reply with quote

An essay on The Ville

The issues involving The Ville has been a popular topic amongst scholars for many years. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of The Ville. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. Crossing many cultural barriers it still draws remarks such as 'I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole' and 'i'd rather eat wasps' from the over 50, many of whom fail to comprehend the full scope of The Ville. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of The Ville.

Social Factors

As Reflected in classical mythology society is complicated. When The Tygers of Pan Tang sang 'It's lonely at the top. Everybody's trying to do you in' [1] , they was clearly refering to the impact of The Ville on today's society. Difference among people, race, culture and society is essential on the survival of our world, however The Ville is quite good.

When one is faced with people of today a central theme emerges - The Ville is either adored or despised, it leaves no one undecided. Just as a dog will return to its own sick, society will return to The Ville, again and again.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. We will study the JTB-Guide-Dog model, as is standard in this case.
Transport
Costs

The Ville

There is no longer a need to argue the importance of The Ville, it is clear to see that the results speak for themselves. The question which surfaces now is, how? Recent studies indicate that transport costs, ultimately decided by politicians, will always be heavily influenced by The Ville due to its consistently high profile in the portfolio of investors. Perhaps to coin a phrase The Villeeconomics will be the buzz word of the century

Political Factors

Much of the writings of historians display the conquests of the most powerful nations over less powerful ones. Contrasting the numerous political activists campaigning for the interests of The Ville can be like looking at playing with a puppy and singing with a blackbird.

To quote one of the great political analysts Bonaventure B. Adger 'Political idealists must ideally deal, for I daily list my ideals politically.' [2] What a fantastic quote. If our political system can be seen as a cake, then The Ville makes a good case for being the icing.
The question which we must each ask ourselves is, will we allow The Ville to win our vote?

Conclusion

To conclude The Ville is both a need and a want. It replenishes the self, it stimulates and is a joy to behold.

I will leave you with the words of Ozzy: 'I love the smell of armpits in the morning. It's like victory...Yeah...the Ville is like that!
preacherman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here endith the lesson for today

Thank U again StrontiumDog for Sig
Mike

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome use of the random essay generator
Sargee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice
Kate78
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: A Ville Essay Reply with quote

ROOFCUTTER wrote:
An essay on The Ville

The issues involving The Ville has been a popular topic amongst scholars for many years. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of The Ville. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. Crossing many cultural barriers it still draws remarks such as 'I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole' and 'i'd rather eat wasps' from the over 50, many of whom fail to comprehend the full scope of The Ville. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of The Ville.

Social Factors

As Reflected in classical mythology society is complicated. When The Tygers of Pan Tang sang 'It's lonely at the top. Everybody's trying to do you in' [1] , they was clearly refering to the impact of The Ville on today's society. Difference among people, race, culture and society is essential on the survival of our world, however The Ville is quite good.

When one is faced with people of today a central theme emerges - The Ville is either adored or despised, it leaves no one undecided. Just as a dog will return to its own sick, society will return to The Ville, again and again.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. We will study the JTB-Guide-Dog model, as is standard in this case.
Transport
Costs

The Ville

There is no longer a need to argue the importance of The Ville, it is clear to see that the results speak for themselves. The question which surfaces now is, how? Recent studies indicate that transport costs, ultimately decided by politicians, will always be heavily influenced by The Ville due to its consistently high profile in the portfolio of investors. Perhaps to coin a phrase The Villeeconomics will be the buzz word of the century

Political Factors

Much of the writings of historians display the conquests of the most powerful nations over less powerful ones. Contrasting the numerous political activists campaigning for the interests of The Ville can be like looking at playing with a puppy and singing with a blackbird.

To quote one of the great political analysts Bonaventure B. Adger 'Political idealists must ideally deal, for I daily list my ideals politically.' [2] What a fantastic quote. If our political system can be seen as a cake, then The Ville makes a good case for being the icing.
The question which we must each ask ourselves is, will we allow The Ville to win our vote?

Conclusion

To conclude The Ville is both a need and a want. It replenishes the self, it stimulates and is a joy to behold.

I will leave you with the words of Ozzy: 'I love the smell of armpits in the morning. It's like victory...Yeah...the Ville is like that!

huh?
Richter-
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue collar version:

This is a cool place to frag. Keep up the good work.

papaweasy
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea thats what I was trying to say.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter- wrote:
Blue collar version:

This is a cool place to frag. Keep up the good work.

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died.
Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General George S. Patton, Jr
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: