FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Guild Wars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

added all to friends, i'll run it with my cousin. He wanted to know if you guys were cool. You know ones that could get on Ventrillo and just relax not care about the indifferences of swearing and just joking around.

mUj0
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know people label me as a "Christian Heretic" , but I dont mind the swearing. I may not agree with it, and dont do it myself, but i'm not going to be like..."stop the swearing please". If its your/his ventrilo server, i can follow your/his rules

Colossians 2:20 "You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the evil powers of this world. So why do you keep on following rules of the world"
loka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mUj0 wrote:
I know people label me as a "Christian Heretic" , but I dont mind the swearing. I may not agree with it, and dont do it myself, but i'm not going to be like..."stop the swearing please". If its your/his ventrilo server, i can follow your/his rules

lol next time you get on in Guild Wars i will send you the vent info, and we can go from there.

Malanthros

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure even if you just point out that excessive swearing makes some of us uncomfortable, he'll be able to keep it down too. There's really no need for it, as TheVille has proven. But some of us, me included, do include it a lot in normal speech. Even though mine just comes out more when its something i'm passionate about, or really angry about, lol.

Thank you Loka for helping me realize my dream of having a Sig.
mUj0
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just have to get this out:

I MISS YOU MAL!!!!!!

Colossians 2:20 "You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the evil powers of this world. So why do you keep on following rules of the world"
loka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malanthros wrote:
I'm sure even if you just point out that excessive swearing makes some of us uncomfortable, he'll be able to keep it down too. There's really no need for it, as TheVille has proven. But some of us, me included, do include it a lot in normal speech. Even though mine just comes out more when its something i'm passionate about, or really angry about, lol.

I'm not going to ask my cousin or his friends to tone down language. It's their own Ventrillo Server. If it was something owned by the Ville thats something totally different.

With that enclosing he swears when something pisses him off in the game or just randomly. The same with his friends. More commonly we swear in spanish so you have nothing to worry about.

Shishkababy came in to Ventrillo with us last night. We had fun Shish. Not sure when we'll play again together, but you can come in the channel anytime.

Malanthros

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also i totally forgot to mention why i began my last post, lol. I played a Monk for a while when i was beta testing. I might try the Elementalist, I dont know, we'll see. I love playing support classes, but i also want to be able to defend myself. I'm gonna go check up the classes on the net now.

P.S. I miss you too Mujo, I'm going to try and install DoD and play it on dial up.

Malanthros

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is a Ritualist any good?

Also, an Elementalist/Monk? I dont know, help me out here people. I'm new to this game and dont know the combinations well enough.

loka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You usually want to combine two professions that will help. It's very standard to see a Warrior/Ranger class together. I chose Necromacer/Mesmer because they both play around with death magic/illusion magic.

The combo of Elementalist and a Monk is beneficial because you're both healers and in earth magic.

Another good combo is Ranger/Monk because they play around with earth elements.

Shishkababy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the easiest proffessions is warrior monk, because it deals an ok amount of damage but you can stay alive if you know what you're doing. But probably the best support class is monk/necro because you can heal people and also increase their damage, although you don't get to deal much damage.

As for the cursing on the vent, its not that bad, its pretty casual most of the time. But all in all they're pretty cool and they aren't mean people like you'll usually find, they'll give you things if they relate to your profession like a bow or sword or something. We could certainly use some more people, and if you're going to play you should start it up quick before we get too far ahead.
bobothemonkeyboy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play gw as well. look for chili cheese dog or chocolate pancakes (yes all my chars are named after food, cause i love food)
BENDER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll just wait for nightfall
Malanthros

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bender, you do know there are no shovels for you to use in GW right? Cuz frankly I dont remember you killing with anything else. I hope you'll play support, lol.

mUj0
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, i'm in Old Ascalon now (post searing, the future, whatever). Working on a few skill quests. Every time i"ve been on its been late and no ones on lol.

loka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mUj0 wrote:
Ok, i'm in Old Ascalon now (post searing, the future, whatever). Working on a few skill quests. Every time i"ve been on its been late and no ones on lol.

wait until the weekend lol

we're on from12-4am sometimes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: