FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
In game Names??????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agent X

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been using this name in FPS games for a long time.

I started using it regularly in Quake Multiplayer. I came up with it because I liked the old James Bond movies, but I didn't want to be Agent 007, so I used a letter instead. "X" is always been kind of mysterious so I went with that.

So, I've been known as Agent X from Quake, Quake II, HL DM, HL TFC, Quake 3 DM, CS, CS:Source, DoD, and now DOD:Source.

Strangley, I never used that name in any MMO though.
Rohan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had been playing Empire Earth for 4 yrs already and bouncing around w/ names...then i got into LOTR and took the name Rohan....it stuck and every1 knew me...so when i can to 2 yrs. later i was EE Rohan in case anyone from EE played DOD, they would know who i was...since then i'v droped the EE...i'm not really into LOTR anymore and i kinda want to change the name...but every1 still knows me by this name so i'm stuck w/it...also if i canged the name u would probably think i'm a hacker and ban me after i pwn every1
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh. Well, this is going back a bit of time. Hmm, I started using the name SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA about 5-6 years back in TFC; maybe longer. At a place called madslab where I played religously with my man Deacon. I am now just GaNj,GaNjA, or GaNjY...lol.. It stands for what everyone guess's, but I have also kept thus name as it stands for libralism; In unity with the natural environment to some places of the world.

I am not much of a GaNjA man, anymore. Though don't count me out, I am still known for the ..yeah........

I sometimes act like a Llama and change my name to like Llama,lol..or we are the rest, I dunno..but we're talkin about original names so. Meh.

-GaNjY

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love
-Lao Tzu-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kurosaki Ichigo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally when I started playing CS way back in '02 I started out using the name Wolfhound. I'm a wolf fanatic and like anything to do with em. I played CS for a few years, even joining a few clans that eventually fell apart. When I was steered towards TheVille servers by a colleague of one of those clans I started playing as wolfhound but decided I wanted a clean start and switched my name.

I tried a few different ones before finally sticking with my current Kurosaki Ichigo. Who btw is a great anime hero who uses a big ass sword to kill things.

After playing on TheVille for awhile I noticed I was instinctually running in front of enemy fire to block for teammates and picking up enemy nades which led to my (meat shield) appelation. #Beer and for those who want here's a pic of Kurosaki Ichigo from the anime called Bleach.

Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I started out as Cpt. Caveman, but changed it to just Caveman.

When I was trying to think of a name my brother was talking about the Captain Caveman cartoon and I thought it was hilarious so I used that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone knows the Beatles.. and I love that song. It gets stuck in your head for hours....

We all live in a Yellow Submarine..Yellow Submarine..Yellow Submarine

Quite catchy..

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mines a long winded story so heres the summary

everyone has name of ender so i went different speaker for the dead was to long with tags on so i went to xenocide, xenocide is an attack in natural selection so it got confusing so i combined names into speaker's xeno

btw all the names b4 the combine were from the book series by orson scott card's "ender's game"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i started out as gizanked.. which was sometihng a few of my friends and myself said a ton around oh 9th grade or so. ganked with an izzy i usually describe it as. but then i used it so long i needed a change.( i still use it sometimes because its a fun name) but then after playing gunbound and everyone looking the same i came up with Replica. ya know... be different like everyone else and whatnot.

but it wasn't something i exactly came up with. seeeee i'm a pretty big pear factory fan and replica is one of my favorite songs off of one of their best CD's i think. if you know fear factory and you see another song title by them chances are its me aliased... but nobody else listens to them.

http://users.theville.org/jjudeich/myspace/Fear%20Factory%20-%20Replica.mp3

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Replica-lyrics-Fear-Factory/985394AFE97BA0BF482568BE0008072B

if you are mal, click here
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About 5 years ago I was at my oldest sons house. Was sitting behind him and watching him play DoD. My 4year old grandaughter was sitting om my lap. After a while I asked him to let me play(it didn't look too hard). I had a hard time even getting out of the spawn area. At that time I didn't even own a PC. Somehow I even managed to kill myself in the spawn area. I was determined to get one kill. I managed to get out of the spawn went prone and got one as he crept up to the 1st flag. Score 17 deaths 1 kill. I got off and sat back down. My grandaughter climbed back in my lap and said " papaw your easy" True story, the next day I went out and bought an off the shelf Dell.
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replica wrote:
if you are mal, click here

Sorry I'm not MAL but I had to check out the link. Awesome song

all-star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i played cs first, and my alias for cs was "Chris A." that was because my friend fixed my computer, and as a compliment he installed cs for me, and i didn't know anything about cs at the time i started, and he already prefigured my name to be my real name. so as i played more not realizing that i could change it, people started knowing me by that name

as for dod i did use "Chris A." as well, but i was banned from a server for "accused of cheating. so i stopped playing dod, and then one day a long time after the ban i was bored and loaded up dod and tried to join the server, and what do you know i wasn't banned anymore (the server musta reset or the ban list musta been reset or something). and so i changed my name so no one would recognize me to "all-star" now why i chose all-star im not sure. i think the olympics were on at the time and all i kept hering about was the mens olymppic all-star team blah blah. so that might have had an effect on it.

thats my story
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the story of mine.. I was 5 or whatever no creativity.. still none. So big roof made his name cuz he are a person who used to cut roofs.. I stole it

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
v.o.c

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well back in my tfc days when a kill a game was a good game i went by the name cpt spauldin as i loved the house of a thousnd corpses. but as i got better thought having cpt in my name was a little cheesy.

now i wanted one that was individual, so you'll never guess where i was when i came up with the new name................ i was sitting on the toilet, to my left was a can of paint so i was reading the paint and there was my new name "volatile organic compound" (aparently thats what paint is) so after typing it in thought that was a little long so i shortened it to v.o.c. then a few monthys later on an old TFC server i admined on. a guy asked me what it stood for, one of the regs said vicious orange carrot. at which i corrected him. then over time the carrot name grew on me so it evollved in to what it is today....

www.3foottall.com
BillieJean
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rohan wrote:
i had been playing Empire Earth for 4 yrs already and bouncing around w/ names...then i got into LOTR and took the name Rohan....it stuck and every1 knew me...so when i can to 2 yrs. later i was EE Rohan in case anyone from EE played DOD, they would know who i was...since then i'v droped the EE...i'm not really into LOTR anymore and i kinda want to change the name...but every1 still knows me by this name so i'm stuck w/it...also if i canged the name u would probably think i'm a hacker and ban me after i pwn every1

Hey I think I remember you, I was WorldWarII~Colonel-McCloud. I used to play EE and EE Aoc, but dropped it when EE2 came out, couldn’t get into that game, they got rid of the simple fast pace RTS that I loved, too many limitations now.
Rohan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey I think I remember you, I was WorldWarII~Colonel-McCloud. I used to play EE and EE Aoc, but dropped it when EE2 came out, couldn’t get into that game, they got rid of the simple fast pace RTS that I loved, too many limitations now.

u can still play EE:AOC...go join SE...they just rejoined...tell them Rohan told u to....idk how much weight that will carry i haven't played in months...anyway...those were some good days...not that the day's on theville are worse...it's just u had to think a lot more in EE than in DOD when u just run around w/guns blazing and nade spamming , if u screwed up in EE u would most likley lose and get ridiculed in the lobby
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: