FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ville Bash V Rollcall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you all are having fun in Veags!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still in Chicago.

Well, where to start. This completely fell apart. Pretty much everyone who was in had unfortunate situations come up the week of the bash. The only people who were able to make it were myself, Gibbon and Verman. It ended up being just a buffet dinner at Sunset Station. It was one of those things that just weren't really meant to happen. We took no pictures. Hopefully it goes better next year. It probably won't be August if we do one. Maybe we could do one in February or March instead.

I did directly drive to Chicago after the dinner ended. I made the 1,760 mile drive in 26 1/2 hours. This included stops for food, gas and a hour nap.

Hottest Spot: Vegas (as I was leaving)
Coldest Spot: Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Most Humid Spot: York, Nebraska right before a severe thunderstorm
Worst Smell: The entire state of Iowa. It smelled like crap except for the passes through Des Moines and Iowa City. The rest area on I-80 at mile 22 smelled like Lincoln Park Zoo's Ape House.
Worst Sight: Iowa getting pelted by bugs on the windshield.
Worst Sign: In Illinois, Pay Toll $1.60

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
FragFailure

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I'm even more disappointed by no responses.

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Warhammer
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you pretty much summed it up! Too bad we didn't hook up, we got there late too. Oh well, maybe next time!
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hadn't responded because i normally try to avoid looking at these because it is depressing not to be able to go. but it looks like it kinda sucked this year anyways.. if anyone wants to visit me in central PA to make up for it thats coo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replica wrote:
hadn't responded because i normally try to avoid looking at these because it is depressing not to be able to go. but it looks like it kinda sucked this year anyways.. if anyone wants to visit me in central PA to make up for it thats coo

i'll be up in a couple weeks haha but supposedly they've got weird activities like everyday before classes start lol

FUSE.TVR -V$-
FUSE
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replica wrote:

i'll be up in a couple weeks haha but supposedly they've got weird activities like everyday before classes start lol

FUSE.TVR -V$-
The Tiju

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUSE wrote:
Replica wrote:

fuse all those wierd activities are optional...only go to the ones that will result in fines or disciplinary actions if u do not attend

thats what i did at UofI at least

cause meetin a fellow Villun is MUCH MUCH more important than meeting some idiot from ur school

on a side note, check out as many wrestling matches in the high schools around Penn State as possible. they're freakin insanely good and everyone in the state is a wrestling fanatic

"Never Fear The Tiju is Here"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: