FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Day of Defeat legal tricks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUSE
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Backwardsman wrote:
Snipers:
i dont have much or if you want to take advice from me or if this stuff has already been said...if your snipin in one place for like 5 minutes and get a few kills they probably know where you are by now if they do move to a better spot...

I disagree, I can make a killing as allied sniper on saints in the sniper tower and I keep goin' back but the only people who seem to try and stop me are the ones with the zookas......mainly Stevo lol

FUSE.TVR -V$-
Backwardsman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is if your fuse and dont move at all but still is an awsome player yet alone a sniper

Thanks Srontium for the sig...!!
Kurosaki Ichigo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I've found lately is that a lot of people don't seem to listen to the stuff going on around them. I mean if your in a room or area and you hear gunfire going off in the next room or area and you see one or more of your teammates died then its safe to say the enemy is advancing towards you. Don't just ignore that and continue on your merry way so that the enemy can come up behind you.

Knowing the sounds each gun makes also adds a little of a heads up as to what your going up against as well.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: