FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Emo video (for Tiju)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUSE
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok uhm I didn't mean to start a whole thing and offend anyone......obviously with anything that talks about a group of people isn't going to apply to every single person within that group - it was just a video I found on youtube.com and was talking about it and the myspace video with tiju and i posted it on the forums, it was just meant to give people a little laugh........sorry bout that......if you'd like i can post the link for the myspace video and hopefully offend everyone who posted their myspace links on the ville

FUSE.TVR -V$-
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon guys, it's called a stereotype. Of course not everyone who's emo is like that, but it's funny nonetheless. I too listen to and hold a general respect for almost all types of music. Except hardcore.... because that's not music. It's just a bunch of rowdy kids and their loud noise. And keep off my lawn.

On a side note - Dead Puppies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-jaSEQIu0o&search=dead%20puppies

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
FUSE
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooooooooooooooooooooow that was SICK, extremely sick. I would never kill a dog for money....i love dogs lol

FUSE.TVR -V$-
Willie Busserhimen
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does pot have to do with it? #Bluegrab

Willie Busserhimen.v-V$
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JtH

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

couldnt kill a puppy for any amount of money.

but an emo kid? 100 bucks.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JtH wrote:

nah man... this is like pool... you each get a list of 7 emo kids and one 8th that you both have... like 5 bucks a ball its 5 bucks an emo kid... if i get all my emo kids to kill themselves before you do i win... and however many you have left times it by five and thats how much you owe me
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Tiju

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stupid emo kids...tight pants are for girls not guys...

that is all i have to say

but the video was HILARIOUS!!!

thnx rep...i finally found the post cause i hadnt checked the forums that week u posted it

"Never Fear The Tiju is Here"
Fulgore

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow..you guys are....not smart..

that is a music video to

Hollywood Undead - I must be emo

and emo music is not like hardcore at all...for whoever said that.

and tiju...yeah girl pants are for girls, but tight pants arent necessairly for girls...cause i have Krew pants..and theyre tight, but not girl pants...

and whoever dissed the hardcore guys..is a loser.. hardcore owns everything

moog

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: emotional hardcore?! Reply with quote

emo spawned out of a bunch of pansies who wanted to "rock out"....but cry while they were doing it..haha.

lol...sry, ive been a witness to this scene and seen it 'blossom'..wrong word....cuz emo's not a 'flower' to me...more like a mutant offspring.

i remember seeing some of the 'older' emo bands<superchunk<thegodfather of "emo" before it was "emo"..promise ring..etc>...(is that even possible? considering most of the "emo" bands out there are really young kids, not saying young kids cant make great music, i.e. the Artic Monkeys). in any case, the beginnings showed some great promise...but alas, the "black gloom" of emo brought its clouds of death and melancholy to the suburbs of americana and has convinced many-a-kids that their lives are nothing but a pool of sadness and apathy....<sigh>

cant we all just ROCK OUT?!?!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: EMO Reply with quote

Emo is the cultural quicksand that easily ensnares overprivliged and overendulged suburban, white, teenagers. They rebel againt fitting in by, well, fitting in. They are no different than any other high school social order.

You can most likely find an Emo kid shopping at Hot Topic or moping around with their significant other. They always wear black to announce there somber state of being. Clothing must be tight and most likely covered in spikes, straps, and buckles. You can hear them coming a mile away.

This most recent outbreak of Emo, formally known as Goth is raging out of control due to the lack of parental involement in the childs life. Low self esteem which is often assoiciated with joining a fringe social order seems to be the mark of an Emo kid.

What do these kids really have to be depressed about? Nothing really, they are simply trying to fit in by annoying the rest of us. Being annoying and a little gay seems to be the benchmark of success for any Emo kid.

Every Emo kid I have ever met cannot communicate with their mouth. They love to mumble and whisper to each other. I love it when I come across one working at Jack in the Box or McDonalds. I make them speak up to take my order.

At the risk of sounding like a old person, I am 33 by the way. These kids are really mixed up. Cut your freaking hair and take off the mascara and nailpolish already. You look like the girl in the Breakfast Club and you are a boy.

To the parents of Emo kids everywhere. LOOK AT YOU KIDS, then take them to a barber, give them a bath, take away every peice of clothing they have and get them new ones that YOU pick out. Get rid of all the shrapnel in their face. After that do the most radiacal thing you have ever done. Come up with rules and standards and enforce them.

Here is to the end of Emo and to the begining of raising kids to be productive members of a community. Not depressed, bi-sexual, freaks.
""Throw her down!" Jehu said. So they threw her down, and some of her blood spattered the wall and the horses as they trampled her underfoot." 2 Kings 9:33

bigfoot hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JtH wrote:

$50

Homer Simpson
Fulgore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha..yep, JEHU said it best, thats right parents, "LOOK AT YOU KIDS"... haha... but really..jehu is right...and im just gonna keep going on saying hes right..cause he is right...ya know?..when youre right, youre right, and jehu is right, so im just letting you know hes right. alright?..right.

The Tiju

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: EMO Reply with quote

JEHU wrote:

At the risk of sounding like a old person, I am 33 by the way. These kids are really mixed up. Cut your freaking hair and take off the mascara and nailpolish already. You look like the girl in the Breakfast Club and you are a boy.

im only 19 and i competely agree...

they make me wanna punch babies, god forbid i ever see one when im in a daycare center

"Never Fear The Tiju is Here"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: