FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Aha!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Albino Gibbon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H4x

I remember when you were in the third grade. Time flys, and good job.
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha sup gibbon its been a while. yea i started in 3rd grade or somethign i dunno but it was LONG time ago lol... man i spend to much time on this place lol

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
-Phoenix-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im becoming a sophmore. little word of advice just watch out for the pennies. im still trying to suppress my memories of getting pennied
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you will hear this alot from the older people here - "These will be the best years of your life" - and I dismissed this as just parents tring to be young. I did not do much during highschool, not extraciricular or anything, just got my work done and that was it. Dont make that mistake. Get involved in anything you can. That is what makes Highschool great. Sadly I did not learn this until I became a DJ and started DJing at school functions
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Tiju

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trust me when i say that you'll pretty much love high school...well at least your senior year, the other years just suck but senior year makes up for evereything

yeah i would watch out for the pennies....i remember the day before my first day of high school when my brother showed me what he was gonna do to me the next day...it ended with a penny being stuck in our wall...

also if ppl start pickin on you, stand up for urself. if they throw a penny, pick it up and throw a quarter at em.

get involved as much as possible, by that i mean join sports...i highly recommend wrestling...its a way of life

another piece of advice...if you're gonna get a girlfriend, wait till junior year cause ive noticed that most girls put on the sophomore 20 as i call it between their sophomore and junior year. u'd rather get a girl that hasnt had the horrible effects of 20+ lbs in 2.5 months

"Never Fear The Tiju is Here"
Tickles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Tiju wrote:
another piece of advice...if you're gonna get a girlfriend, wait till junior year cause ive noticed that most girls put on the sophomore 20 as i call it between their sophomore and junior year. u'd rather get a girl that hasnt had the horrible effects of 20+ lbs in 2.5 months

Wow, Tiju. You're single I'm betting and will most likely stay single with an attitude like that. It's comments like that, that make the young girls of today anorexic and more concerned with weight then their overall health and well-being.

You need to stick to video games rather then giving anyone advice. lol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tickles wrote:
The Tiju wrote:

Wow, Tiju. You're single I'm betting and will most likely stay single with an attitude like that. It's comments like that, that make the young girls of today anorexic and more concerned with weight then their overall health and well-being.

ive had numerous girlfriends...something like that shouldnt make girls annorexic...they gain the 20+ lbs cause they're soo damn lazy and just start drinkin/smokin weed, thats why it happens. it doesnt happen to those who enjoy physical activity and are in sports and what not. it only happens to those who wanna be cool and start gettin wasted every night and get a beer belly/ get blazed outta their mind every night and go get wendy's late night window....

"Never Fear The Tiju is Here"
bullseye lespaul
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Tiju wrote:
Tickles wrote:
The Tiju wrote:

ive had numerous girlfriends...something like that shouldnt make girls annorexic...they gain the 20+ lbs cause they're soo damn lazy and just start drinkin/smokin weed, thats why it happens. it doesnt happen to those who enjoy physical activity and are in sports and what not. it only happens to those who wanna be cool and start gettin wasted every night and get a beer belly/ get blazed outta their mind every night and go get wendy's late night window....
sounds like my type of women!
Tickles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like i said.. stick to the video games, not the advice. lol

LOL @ Bulls. Nice one. lol

This is for you bulls...

#Beer #Beer #Beer #Beer #Beer #Beer #Beer #Beer #Beer #Beer #Beer #Beer #Beer #Beer

darn can't find an emote that shows someone smoking or eating. LOL

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol the days of high school good luck ....not years i would like to relive

let me do my 20s over ...lol

any way keep your head up dont take anybodys crap and get involved

in any thing you can that is what makes the memories!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
loka

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bullseye lespaul wrote:
The Tiju wrote:
Tickles wrote:
The Tiju wrote:

sounds like my type of women!

lmao what time you wanna get papers?

rANCOR hUNTER

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh man High School rocks! I'm gonna be a senior and I'm very sad that it's gonna be over. Definately get involved and have as many friends as possible. Don't listen to tickles either; get with all the girls you can! j/k... but seriously, get with all the girls you can! Mwahahah. Don't make my mistake and stay with a girl for 2 years during highschool either >.< BAD IDEA!!!! It's hard to get back in the game but I'm recovering nicely So enjoy highschool as much as you can!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said DON'T get with the girls, I simply said don't take the advice of Tiju.. lol.

What papers you talking about, loka? Marriage license? LOL

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

think he meant rolling papers..... #Afro

You'reinSoup

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe loka meant toliet paper!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: