FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Comics
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUSE
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm partial to X-MEN myself. Just that fact that X-MEN doesn't dwell upon the fact that one person can be great/different but that many people could be appeals to me more. In terms of the oppression/fear that a mutant in the x-men world would have to deal with is a little more realistic to me. Although I like Superman and Spiderman and all of the others ones, most comics tend to single out one person and make them powerful and special whereas x-men is a little more realistic because events in our world tend to never just affect one person, they affect a wide variety of people. Besides, would u rather swing around city buildings, or move the building with ur mind???

And btw, I thought that X-MEN 3 was good!! Even though they could have done a little more in terms of using the characters and storyline and stuff, I still thought that it turned out to be a good movie.

FUSE.TVR -V$-
StrontiumDog
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coincidentally...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/5041046.stm

"Oh Smeg! What the smeg's he smegging done? He's smegging killed me!" Lister, Red Dwarf
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
loka

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always loved the X-Men too.

The Tiju

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUSE wrote:
I'm partial to X-MEN myself. Just that fact that X-MEN doesn't dwell upon the fact that one person can be great/different but that many people could be appeals to me more. In terms of the oppression/fear that a mutant in the x-men world would have to deal with is a little more realistic to me. Although I like Superman and Spiderman and all of the others ones, most comics tend to single out one person and make them powerful and special whereas x-men is a little more realistic because events in our world tend to never just affect one person, they affect a wide variety of people. Besides, would u rather swing around city buildings, or move the building with ur mind???

And btw, I thought that X-MEN 3 was good!! Even though they could have done a little more in terms of using the characters and storyline and stuff, I still thought that it turned out to be a good movie.

the movie rocked...i hope they make more. i know that they arent scheduled to film more but they did open up for more movies at the end...

im really lookin forward to Superman Returns this summer too...im predicting it to ROCK

but the best movies to me have been the Spiderman Films...They're awesome...thats all i have to say bout the movies

oh yeah i heard rumors that they were gonna make more batman movies too...is that true?

"Never Fear The Tiju is Here"
FUSE
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who knows, that's why they're called rumors

I thought that Batman Begins was an AMAZING movie, personally I thought it was better than all of the previous Batman movies combined. It was original and entertaining. I went to see the movie twice!

And btw, did anyone happen to see the like five seconds of film after the credits were done in xmen3? Awesome......real awesome

FUSE.TVR -V$-
The Tiju

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i saw the last 5 seconds...i hope they do make more movies

they sure did open up future movies wit the ending

The Tiju

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was reading a magazine and it said that they were having difficulties wit contracts for the new Batman Movies...but its pretty sure that the joker will be the next villain

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: